The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Knogle
Pfft, Nutter didn't actually do them himself, heh.

http://www.userbars.org/forum/index.php?topic=553

I've actually started talking to the guy off the forum and we're developing more userbars together - it's going very well. :yy:

And bugger off if you can't contribute anything. :p:
Reply 81
Nutter
I've actually started talking to the guy off the forum and we're developing more userbars together - it's going very well. :yy:

And bugger off if you can't contribute anything. :p:

I just had to expose you! :biggrin: No undue credit. :p: :aetsch:
Reply 82
Just testing - sorry for adding it so late; I'm lazy when it comes to all the clicking and copy and pasting :p:
Reply 83
I think the single bar by itself looks better :p:
Reply 84
brimstone
I think the single bar by itself looks better :p:

*EDIT*

It kicks ass either way.
Reply 85
I really like the way these look, they are eye-catching and appealing. The only problem is, whenever someone clicks on one they just get taken to the userbar site, as opposed to the MUN. Do you guys think you can change your sigs so that they either get linked to the MUN forum, or to this thread: http://www2.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=218240
Apollo
I really like the way these look, they are eye-catching and appealing. The only problem is, whenever someone clicks on one they just get taken to the userbar site, as opposed to the MUN. Do you guys think you can change your sigs so that they either get linked to the MUN forum, or to this thread: http://www2.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=218240

Way ahead of you there. I did that when I added them to my signiture.
Reply 87
Yes, your userbars still stretch out my screen :hmmm:
Reply 88
Yes mine too, tis very annoying and WONT make me join the Model UN. You can't make me!
brimstone
Yes, your userbars still stretch out my screen :hmmm:

What size screen are you using :s: It must be tiny, they barely cover half mine and I'm using a laptop.
Reply 90
I dunno ... it's a biggish one though :eek:
Just use two lines bitch :p:
brimstone
I dunno ... it's a biggish one though :eek:
Just use two lines bitch :p:

*enjoys pissing of Alfie too much*

:p:
Reply 92
I'm on a 19 inch moniter doing 1024 x 768 resolution, and it won't fit on my screen without a scroll bar when you put the SC bar on the end.
Nightowl
I'm on a 19 inch moniter doing 1024 x 768 resolution, and it won't fit on my screen without a scroll bar when you put the SC bar on the end.

Luckily my SC bar isn't on the same line. :wink:
Reply 94
Actually it is on my screen.
Reply 95
:ditto:

Neffy, you suck :mad:

:sucks:
Reply 96
Nefarious
Way ahead of you there. I did that when I added them to my signiture.

I know, if people had questions on how to set it up I was going to use you as a model :p:
Nightowl
Actually it is on my screen.

WTF

*Goes to check Sig*

Why the hell is it on two lines on my screen but one on yours :confused:
Reply 98
Nefarious
Why the hell is it on two lines on my screen but one on yours :confused:

Different sized screens? :confused:
Reply 99
Nightowl
Yes mine too, tis very annoying and WONT make me join the Model UN. You can't make me!

To think I created a SG userbar on your request, just for you to step down! :hmmm:

Maybe Apollo could use it instead of the text in his signature. :yy:

Latest