The Student Room Group

LSE application

Does anyone know if I could get into the Bsc Management course without maths? And perhaps get better than AAB ?
Reply 1
Probably not...unless you're doing something else like Physics or Economics, in which case you would need to do even better in those other subjects to compensate for the lack of maths. Of course, you can always contact them and ask them if you have any questions :smile:
If they explicitly say they require maths, then I'm afraid you'll need maths :sadnod: LSE is a competitive uni - they're not going to need to make concessions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Origami Bullets
If they explicitly say they require maths, then I'm afraid you'll need maths :sadnod: LSE is a competitive uni - they're not going to need to make concessions

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if i did maths in a gap yr?
Original post by RazorBlade3000
What if i did maths in a gap yr?

It's one of those things where you'd be wise to contact LSE to get their take on it, but it would substantially improve your chances.

However, what I will ask is why LSE? There are plenty of other good unis that do management courses and don't require maths A Level.
Original post by Origami Bullets
It's one of those things where you'd be wise to contact LSE to get their take on it, but it would substantially improve your chances.

However, what I will ask is why LSE? There are plenty of other good unis that do management courses and don't require maths A Level.

I want to stay within London also, MCkinsey the big company hires straight from LSE>
Reply 6
Frankly, no as A in mathematics is part of the offer.
Original post by Vales
Frankly, no as A in mathematics is part of the offer.

What if i apply for the next yr, before that i do maths??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending