The Student Room Group

More and more conscious of Adam's apple size [video included]

http://tinypic.com/r/9rj5tv/8

http://tinypic.com/r/j5v3gn/8

Is it as large as I feel it is? I get very upset when people point out how much it bobs up and down when I'm talking or drinking. I have been eating loads recently (crisps, fried eggs, full fat milk) but can't seem to put on weight and so it stays prominent.

Anyone else able to relate or give advice?

Note: I was thirsty when taking the video so my bobbing wasn't as heavy as it otherwise would have been. :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Dude kids are starving in africa and ur concerned about the size of your adams apple

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swagyolo420
Dude kids are starving in africa and ur concerned about the size of your adams apple

Posted from TSR Mobile

This sort of comment really doesn't help. :angry:
Original post by Autistic Merit
This sort of comment really doesn't help. :angry:

Sorry i just really dont know how to help😂 theres nothing wrong with your AA man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even when my neck isn't tilted backwards, it sticks out. It also looks like I have two Adam's apples when I am swallowing.
I'm really sorry but this made me laugh, your Adams Apple looks like it's dancing xD
Original post by lilypear
I'm really sorry but this made me laugh, your Adams Apple looks like it's dancing xD

Would it be enough to put you off someone?
Would it be enough to put you off someone?

Well you're not gonna tilt your head back every time someone talks to you, are you?
Original post by lilypear
Well you're not gonna tilt your head back every time someone talks to you, are you?

No but it sticks out and bobs up and down even when my head isn't tilted back.
No but it sticks out and bobs up and down even when my head isn't tilted back.

embrace your man ness
Reply 10
that video is jokes XD
Reply 11
Well this is particularly strange.
It's odd, but anyone put off just by your Adam's Apple is just looking for an excuse tbh.
Original post by raza don
that video is jokes XD

Could you explain what you found amusing by it? It's just me swallowing some water.

Original post by alow
Well this is particularly strange.

Could you elaborate please?
Reply 14
Could you explain what you found amusing by it? It's just me swallowing some water.

Could you elaborate please?

Looks like you got something huge stuck down your throat XD

Tbh it does look pretty big, if it upsets you, you should go to the GP, I knew a guy had a problem with his adams apple he went to his GP, he then had an operation and got it sorted
Original post by raza don
Looks like you got something huge stuck down your throat XD

Tbh it does look pretty big, if it upsets you, you should go to the GP, I knew a guy had a problem with his adams apple he went to his GP, he then had an operation and got it sorted

I'd be quite interested. Did he say that it hurt when he had the operation? Has his voice gone higher (I would still like to keep my voice deep if possible)?
Original post by ThatPerson
It's odd, but anyone put off just by your Adam's Apple is just looking for an excuse tbh.

How come? It's just as reasonable for a girl to say they don't like me because of my Adam's apple than it is to say they don't like me because of the way my face looks or the size of my phallus.
It looks fine, don't worry about it :smile:

Why would people care anyway?
Original post by donutellme
It looks fine, don't worry about it :smile:

Why would people care anyway?

With the responses to this thread being perfect examples, a lot of people either find it gross or humorous.
With the responses to this thread being perfect examples, a lot of people either find it gross or humorous.

It's because of the video ahaha

I'd hardly notice it at all. Your chin would hid it from view anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest