The Student Room Group

obsessed with this girl

nearly 2 weeks of being bizarrely obsessed with this girl.

keep finding myself logging onto facebook checking to see if she's online, i've even resorted to looking at her friends fb photos to see if the girl i like is on any :s-smilie:

keep wanting to start another convo up with her but dont wanna appear obsessed

keep getting that weird nervous stomach feeling when i check my phone to see if shes contacted me, even though we havent sent messages since sunday, which just makes me depressed that its another day i havent communicated with her :angry:

i can distract myself, for about an hour max, and then the strange cycle of nerves/depression starts to kick in again :s-smilie:

WTF :confused:
Just give her a message and casually ask her out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by NaomiKat92
Just give her a message and casually ask her out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

she only has 3 weeks left in the country, before she's away for at least a year :frown:

i just wanna see her again so i can talk to her face to face :frown:
Original post by sshadow
she only has 3 weeks left in the country, before she's away for at least a year :frown:

i just wanna see her again so i can talk to her face to face :frown:

Say you want to do something since she's leaving the country. A send-off.
It's infatuation, nothing more. Don't sweat it and enjoy it while you can.
Reply 5
Original post by RayApparently
Say you want to do something since she's leaving the country. A send-off.

it's probably too early for that just now. i feel like i need to meet her at least one time before that :frown:

plus, i dont want a big group of her/my friends there. i only want a handful of people in our group (if that), so that i can actually talk to her and spend some time with her.

i'm gonna have to message my friend tomorrow to see if he's out on friday, purely so i can then ask this girl i like if she's out on friday (like she normally is, hopefully saturday too).

im so fkin nervous but im gonna have to do something about this.
Original post by sshadow
it's probably too early for that just now. i feel like i need to meet her at least one time before that :frown:

plus, i dont want a big group of her/my friends there. i only want a handful of people in our group (if that), so that i can actually talk to her and spend some time with her.

i'm gonna have to message my friend tomorrow to see if he's out on friday, purely so i can then ask this girl i like if she's out on friday (like she normally is, hopefully saturday too).

im so fkin nervous but im gonna have to do something about this.

Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by RayApparently
Good luck!

thank you :smile:

i should have done this last week tbh, im not sure why i didnt. especially because i've since found she was actually out last friday as well!
Reply 8
left it till today to send the message to see if she's out, havent sent it yet cos she hasnt been on fb in 4 hours, typical. :frown:

i need to do something. any ideas?

i still need to ask my friend if hes out after work, but then if i ask him first and he says no, its pointless asking her if shes out as i'll have nobody to go out with :frown: unless she invites me out :smile:
Reply 9
Just ask her out!! Then you know where you stand..
Reply 10
You're bordering on creepy and stalker territory. Going through her friends photos is excessive and you say you can't stop thinking about her for longer than an hour?
Next time you see her just whip out the D casually
Just ask her directly, meet up and be yourself (I know its hard when you get nervous), I think that girls are a lot more understanding about these things :smile: In fact it can be cute when guys are like that around you so just don't panic! Oh and good luck, what's the worst that could happen? If she's leaving for a year, when she returns you'd probably just laugh about it or she might even forget :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending