The Student Room Group

Does anyone still watch the simpsons?

I've been watching the simpsons for as long as I can remember, back when it used to be on BBC2. Does anybody else still watch the odd episode on channel 4/Sky? Or any regular viewers?

Scroll to see replies

Yep! Always watch it with my family. Love The Simpsons.
Reply 2
Original post by fajitamunch
I've been watching the simpsons for as long as I can remember, back when it used to be on BBC2. Does anybody else still watch the odd episode on channel 4/Sky? Or any regular viewers?

6PM Channel 4- everyday :P oh and tape the sky episodes for later as they have lots in one day, I'm never without an episode in my planner!
Reply 3
The Simpsons is a load of s***. It is all about South park, funniest show ever
I havent watched simpsons in time. DOH!!!! I will start watching it again after exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still watch Simpsons. Don't think I'll stop anytime soon. It's timeless. Southpark too is awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental plan, Lisa needs braces
Yeah, still a regular viewer, newer episodes are getting a bit repetitive and boring now though, I can see it ending in a couple of years time
It used to be on BBC2 :eek:

Stopped watching it 5/6 years ago but had a recent blip where I watched everyday for 3 weeks earlier this year.
Reply 9
Used to be an obsessed fan when I was a kid. Then I discovered Frasier and was obsessed with that show. Now I am going through a US Office obsession and starting to rewatch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's still funny now.

Unlike Family Guy which fell off like 6 seasons ago.

The best cartoon on TV right now is American Dad though, hands down.

The Cleveland Show is in the top 3 worst spin-offs of all time.
Not really

<Family Guy
Gave up on it around series 8/9 because it started to go downhill. I still watch the old ones but the new ones are extremely unfunny and boring.
Original post by Miel Purple
It used to be on BBC2 :eek:

Stopped watching it 5/6 years ago but had a recent blip where I watched everyday for 3 weeks earlier this year.

Before that it used to be on BBC1 on Saturdays.
Original post by RHCPfan
Before that it used to be on BBC1 on Saturdays.

I was probably in my diapers back then.
Reply 15
Original post by fajitamunch

Haha, yes! I still do :smile:
Of course, I doubt I'll ever stop watching it! :biggrin:
I prefer American Dad now
I watch it whenever I feel like watching TV, which is pretty rare because I just watch everything on my laptop..
I watch it occasionally on whichever Channel 4 channel it's on, but I'm not a regular viewer. I used to really like it, but I've found it has become quite repetitive and predictable, especially the very new episodes. I prefer Family Guy and Futurama, the storylines are funnier and less predictable.

Quick Reply

Latest