The Student Room Group

Haven't put that I'm taking A2 general studies on my UCAS application

Hi my school entered me for A2 general studies and now I'm taking it without it being on my UCAS form, will this be a problem.
Original post by john821
Hi my school entered me for A2 general studies and now I'm taking it without it being on my UCAS form, will this be a problem.

Contact UCAS (as explained here) http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/undergraduate/tracking-your-application/making-changes to let them know about the extra exam.

It's also worth informing your universities about it too.

It shouldn't cause any problems *but* if you don't let UCAS or your unis know then there is a risk of
* confusion around results day when UCAS have more results than expected
* your universities rejecting you on a technicality because you didn't inform them
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Contact UCAS (as explained here) http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/undergraduate/tracking-your-application/making-changes to let them know about the extra exam.

It's also worth informing your universities about it too.

It shouldn't cause any problems *but* if you don't let UCAS or your unis know then there is a risk of
* confusion around results day when UCAS have more results than expected
* your universities rejecting you on a technicality because you didn't inform them

Okay thanks, I'll call the universities now.
In terms of your offers and impacting those many if not all placed don't accept general study's so even if you get an A* it won't really help let ucas and the unis know because some places will be anal and retract your offer if there are irregularity but aside from that it has no consequence at all in fact once people found out how useless it was they tended to boycott it at my collage .
Reply 4
Original post by jonathanemptage
In terms of your offers and impacting those many if not all placed don't accept general study's so even if you get an A* it won't really help let ucas and the unis know because some places will be anal and retract your offer if there are irregularity but aside from that it has no consequence at all in fact once people found out how useless it was they tended to boycott it at my collage .

Your post makes no sense. Punctuation helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending