The Student Room Group

AQA A2 SCLY 3/4 Help 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FIZZZY
I just hope the predictions are right

Haha me too.
Original post by chellls
Does anyone have a basic check-list for what we need to know for Mass Media? My teacher is useless! We haven't done this topic since December because from January onwards we were taught crime and deviance. I'm am so scared that I'm going to do badly!

ok i do have a check list but each time ive tried to type it out its stopped letting me... i dont know how to send pictures on here but if you private message me your email or something ill send a picture to that
Reply 22
Ahhh thank goodness i've found a thread where people are talking about beliefs!
Hey guys!
I'm praying science comes up, what are people's other predictions? :smile:
Original post by Musta96
how do you answer a religion and science question?

Look at how science is the main ideology, and then how science ISN'T the main ideology. Basically, it's an argument between modernity and postmodernity but you can bring in Functionalists, Marxists etc too!
Does anybody have a science and ideology essay I could look through? Preferably one that achieved a good mark, because I have no idea how to answer one or set it out as the whole topic completely confuses me!
Reply 25
Original post by georgiejporgie
Ok if you haven't guessed already I don't come on here much but I go on facebook a lot so if you want to add me and do essay plans and stuff over that that'd be fine it's www.facebook.com/bringgeorgiethehorizon

also how many studies are you guys learning and what are your main crucial ones?

okay I just added you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest