Reply 1
Learning outside, Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University
Newport
I'm starting 2015 as long as I get a place :smile:
Reply 3
What course are u thinking about doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Either vet nursing and practice managment or vet nursing depends which one I can get on with my college course
Reply 5
My daughters doing vet physio hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im starting next week, and was wondering what to expect from the first day? Should we have money ready to pay for accommodation, as student finance comes in a couple of days later?
Original post by dyoung1995
Im starting next week, and was wondering what to expect from the first day? Should we have money ready to pay for accommodation, as student finance comes in a couple of days later?

All the answer you will need are on the Freshers Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/248821198634665/

I am no longer allowed to help on this matter on this forum.
Reply 8
Hi, I've had an offer to study Food, Nutrition and Wellbeing at Harper Adams for September 2015, anyone else? I'm a bit nervous as I'll be 20 when I start (2 Gap Years!) - will that be an issue?
Hey,
I've also received an offer to study Food, Nutrition and Wellbeing and am planning on putting Harper Adams as my first choice! I'm starting in September straight from school although I can't imagine your age would be an issue. Plus I'll be almost 19 so theres not that much of a gap!
Original post by CarolineSimmonds
Hey,
I've also received an offer to study Food, Nutrition and Wellbeing and am planning on putting Harper Adams as my first choice! I'm starting in September straight from school although I can't imagine your age would be an issue. Plus I'll be almost 19 so theres not that much of a gap!

Hi! I was just wondering did anyone get an interview from this university to study food, nutrition and well being?
Hi everyone, this is the Harper Adams official rep account. Jac here - happy to answer any questions you might have.

Original post by HS12345
Hi, I've had an offer to study Food, Nutrition and Wellbeing at Harper Adams for September 2015, anyone else? I'm a bit nervous as I'll be 20 when I start (2 Gap Years!) - will that be an issue?

We have students of all ages so it won't be a problem! Harper Adams is a real community so Freshers mix with students in later years, and we have a few mature students too, so you can expect to be around people aged 18-27 and beyond :smile:
Just received an offer for the REALM course, was hoping for an unconditional due to previous grades but no such luck! Has anyone got unconditionals?
Reply 13
Not heard from them since I sent references to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by CarolineSimmonds
Hey,

I'm planning on putting Harper as my first choice too, nice to meet someone else who plans on doing the same course! Think I'm just overworrying about the age thing haha!
Reply 15
Original post by KeiraMistry
Hi! I was just wondering did anyone get an interview from this university to study food, nutrition and well being?

Hey, I had my interview out of the blue at an open day in October - made it so much easier as I didn't have to go back specifically for the interview! Was a bit scary as I didn't have anything prepared, but it was a very casual interview!
Reply 16
Original post by Harper Adams University
Hi everyone, this is the Harper Adams official rep account. Jac here - happy to answer any questions you might have.

We have students of all ages so it won't be a problem! Harper Adams is a real community so Freshers mix with students in later years, and we have a few mature students too, so you can expect to be around people aged 18-27 and beyond :smile:

Thank you for your reassurance!
Reply 17
Anyone heard from harper yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a reminder that anyone who is worried they have been waiting too long to hear back can contact the admissions team directly - 01952 815000. Term re-started yesterday so the wheels are back in motion!
Original post by HS12345

Hey, I'm hoping to start in September 2015 and will also be 20! only had one gap year, but my birthday is on the 29th September - bad timing! also a little worried, but friends that didn't take a gap year have told me that there is a massive age range on all their courses, so I guess there's nothing to worry about :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending