The Student Room Group

what to choose?

Hi,
I have to choose a university soon. My possibilities are Warwick or Swansea (automotive engineering). I am an international student from the Czech Republic. Do you think that Warwick is too challenging for me? I don´t want to spend my whole life in UK studying.
Original post by ahojda
Hi,
I have to choose a university soon. My possibilities are Warwick or Swansea (automotive engineering). I am an international student from the Czech Republic. Do you think that Warwick is too challenging for me? I don´t want to spend my whole life in UK studying.

It is impossible to predict whether Warwick is 'too challenging'. However, some more information might help us guess:

1) What results have you achieved at school? Do you have more results to come?

2) Have you been accepted already by both Warwick and Swansea? Or do you need to pass more exams? If so, what do you need to get?

3) I can't see an Automotive Engineering degree at Swansea. What degree have you applied for?
Reply 2
Thank you for reply. I have passed all my exams with A´s and have been already accepted to both universities. It´s called mechanical engineering at Swansea. I am also worried about my English level. Moreover, I smoke considerable amount of pot thus I´m little bit scared if Warwick is not too much for me.
Original post by ahojda
Thank you for reply. I have passed all my exams with A´s and have been already accepted to both universities. It´s called mechanical engineering at Swansea. I am also worried about my English level. Moreover, I smoke considerable amount of pot thus I´m little bit scared if Warwick is not too much for me.

In that case I suggest you withdraw your application completely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending