The Student Room Group

Help and Guidance needed please.

Hey guys, i have posted similar before i know but this is more accurate information.
So my a2 exams start on 9th June and finish 19th June, i have 7 exams overall, Chemistry (F324,F325), Physics (G484,G485) and Maths (S1,C3,C4), I need to bump 3 C's upto 3 B's overall to go uni but i think ima fail because haven't really started revising yet and don't know everything in the books :/ in chemistry i need 2 good A's (195/240 UMS), Physics i need 2 good B's (179/240 UMS) and in maths i need 3 B's (223/300 UMS)

My academic ability is that Im not stupid but I'm not einstein, so basically what I'm asking is this possible to achieve?? Please help me
Original post by INeedHelpLol
Hey guys, i have posted similar before i know but this is more accurate information.
So my a2 exams start on 9th June and finish 19th June, i have 7 exams overall, Chemistry (F324,F325), Physics (G484,G485) and Maths (S1,C3,C4), I need to bump 3 C's upto 3 B's overall to go uni but i think ima fail because haven't really started revising yet and don't know everything in the books :/ in chemistry i need 2 good A's (195/240 UMS), Physics i need 2 good B's (179/240 UMS) and in maths i need 3 B's (223/300 UMS)

My academic ability is that Im not stupid but I'm not einstein, so basically what I'm asking is this possible to achieve?? Please help me

To be honest, your time would be better spent ACTUALLY revising instead of leaving it for this long and asking people on TSR if it's possible to achieve your required grades.

We don't know if it's possible, you might be prepared to stay up all night every day revising or you might not. Either way, you need to put a hell of a lot of effort in if you want those grades.
Reply 2
Original post by jenigma
To be honest, your time would be better spent ACTUALLY revising instead of leaving it for this long and asking people on TSR if it's possible to achieve your required grades.

We don't know if it's possible, you might be prepared to stay up all night every day revising or you might not. Either way, you need to put a hell of a lot of effort in if you want those grades.

i shall work my ass off then
Original post by INeedHelpLol
i shall work my ass off then

Good :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending