The Student Room Group

She's lost weight and become a model since she tried hitting on me... :-/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rebel_Chick
Don't sound so excited about it...:s-smilie:

I'm not lol. I was juuuuuuuust sayin. I think it's better to just forget about people that are bad and move on.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I'm not lol. I was juuuuuuuust sayin. I think it's better to just forget about people that are bad and move on.

Better for the mind but it's pretty ineffective. I can't just let someone get away with hitting me. :rolleyes: By the way I liked the photos of your paintings; I only made it back home like 10 mins ago so I just saw them. I thought they were photographs, not portraits.
Better for the mind but it's pretty ineffective. I can't just let someone get away with hitting me. :rolleyes: By the way I liked the photos of your paintings; I only made it back home like 10 mins ago so I just saw them. I thought they were photographs, not portraits.

tbh thats such a silly way to get back at someone though. Most of the time they don't care and its more of a waste of your own time lol. Atleast you liked the dude you were dating though.

thanks. the most realistic ones are digital paintings though :redface:
Original post by ChickenMadness
tbh thats such a silly way to get back at someone though. Most of the time they don't care and its more of a waste of your own time lol. Atleast you liked the dude you were dating though.

thanks. the most realistic ones are digital paintings though :redface:

Please don't call me silly. I was hurt and 15. Not a good mix, but it wasn't silly. Ohhh for ****'s sake. I'll talk to you later if you please.
Please don't call me silly. I was hurt and 15. Not a good mix, but it wasn't silly. Ohhh for ****'s sake. I'll talk to you later if you please.

ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending