The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone in Coventry/Birmingham? Looking to make new friends.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hiya :smile:
I'm almost 19 and living in coventry at home too.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey nice to meet you :smile:
Reply 22
Hey I'm from B'ham near the bullring,
I'm 20 too and travelling to cov every morning :/ ever need a ride, be sure to pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Hey, im 18 and joining coventry in sept for Automotive engineering
i have 2 spaces in my house for coventry uni in coventry, call me on 07730348658 for more info, it's a great distance from the uni, less than a 20 min walk, i'm also attending the uni as a first year student
Original post by Rebekah4
I feel like I look a bit desperate making a post for friends lol but here it goes.

I am 20 years old , living in Coventry and planning to go Coventry University in September.

I didn't keep in touch really with many people from school , I had a job for a while and nearly finished an access course. though I get on with people there I don't hang out with anyone outside of college.

So I have been left in a situation where i'm lonely and don't really have an opportunity to meet similar people.

I am looking to make friends with people near by or going Coventry Uni that are around the same age with similar interests.

Is there anyone out there :smile:

Hi Lorrie!

My names Carina and I'll be studying at Coventry University in September '15.

Welcome to send a message if you fancy a chat :smile:
Hi
I'm a January Starter Masters Student
I'm 23
Living in Coventry
We can be friends 😊😊😊
Hi

Im a 2nd year coventry student and just to let you know its pretty easy to make friends, join as many societies as your timetable allows in the first year as you have most free time then.

Good luck at uni :smile:
Going to be studying biomedicine , you?

Heyy im 19 and starting in September as well. Going to study bio med as well!! See you around

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm from Birmingham will be studying at Coventry university

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hey I am 19 and studying Biomed as well!!
Reply 31
Hey, I'm 18 and will be studying Computer Science at Coventry next month :smile:
Reply 32
Hi im 18, i live near birmingham and will be studying biomed at cov uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya how are you please send me you like number we can chat. I'm out loving person. Up for lough xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Hi, I go to Coventry, haven't made much freinds on my course, due to me being the only girl :/ . Wanting to make some friends :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by Kaur101
Hi, I go to Coventry, haven't made much freinds on my course, due to me being the only girl :/ . Wanting to make some friends :biggrin:

Hi, even though I'm not a girl :biggrin: If that doesn't matter then I'm in a similar situation, wouldn't mind meeting some new people :smile:
Original post by Kaur101

What course are you studying? can we be friends?
Reply 37
Nice to meet you. I am 19 n studying biomedical science coventry university (1st year)
Original post by Jack_Savage
18 and will be at cov uni in September, studying Law :-)

Me too, hopefully I will see you there? What made you pick coventry as your firm?
I feel like I look a bit desperate making a post for friends lol but here it goes.

I am 20 years old , living in Coventry and planning to go Coventry University in September.

I didn't keep in touch really with many people from school , I had a job for a while and nearly finished an access course. though I get on with people there I don't hang out with anyone outside of college.

So I have been left in a situation where i'm lonely and don't really have an opportunity to meet similar people.

I am looking to make friends with people near by or going Coventry Uni that are around the same age with similar interests.

Is there anyone out there :smile:

you can make internet friends my twitter user name is @i_amfurqan and fb name is mfk2109 we can also talk in here

Quick Reply

Latest