The Student Room Group

Myerscough Veterinary nursing course starting September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Im bringing my dad with me :smile: what day are you going?
Reply 21
The Sunday but not sure when wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought the Monday but may re think. I have no idea what's happening i hope the college contacts soon
I'm probably gonna go on the Sunday cos freshers starts that night!! I can't wait to meet you all now :smile:
Is there certain times we have to be there for on Sunday or the Monday? :smile:
Well on the letter we all got it said we start on the 8 that will probs be at 9 or half 9. And you can get there anytime I think on Sunday. I'll try and find out and let you know
Thank you!! :biggrin: i looked on the myerscough website and the higher education students need to meet at 10:30 in the equine building or something
Reply 27
Yeah guys, people who are living in have to move in on the Sunday between something like 1-4 (not 100% sure yet tho) then on the Monday morning we go to the equine bit at 10.30 for a talk :smile: are you two girls party animals? Will you he going into Preston for nights out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, it must be the same as last year. You go you're out into your subject groups and sent to rooms to start induction. And yeah I like to go out!
Reply 29
Good good! We can have a few good nights out then :wink: when I mentioned freshers when I went to look around the accommodation they looked at me funny as if to say I don't know what your talking about hahaa I was like oh no I hope people go out in Preston clubbing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah people go loads, there's a mini bus that takes you into preston too from Myerscough. Preston is good, really cheap :smile:
Reply 31
Ooh brilliant! We will all have to meet up and get to know each other :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im abit of a party animal haha :smile:
Im looking forward to start but i am also really nervous to go at the same. Is anyone else feeling the same way??
Reply 34
God yeah! I'm well nervous yet ready to start! I'm scared of moving out, it's a big thing really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its even bigger when we have no idea who we will be sharing rooms with. Did you find a vets placement easy??
Reply 36
Yeah I'm worried about that tbh just in case you don't like them or something and I'd worked at a vets for 2 years being an assistant so I'm going there wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im dreading it so much like what if they are really dirty or something. Couldn't stand sharing with someone i didn't like. Nice, i found my placement really hard to find but i got one in the end near to where i live
Reply 38
I'm so glad you feel like this, I keep worrying about things like that, least if we don't like our flat mate, we could live together, I'm far from dirty, everything's gotta be clean! And another thing, what if they snore!! I'd cry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my im feeling the exact same way. I am clean as well and defo do not snore. If i got a room mate who's snore i would sleep in the hall. Cannot handle them at all haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending