The Student Room Group

I need to cram S1

Right, had a few days off my revision (I couldn't help it), and I have a week to be confident with stats questions and know everything in and out.

Where should I start ideally? I looked at a past paper and whilst I know most of the topics (everything with a bit of reminding), I can't answer questions confidently.

I mean, I've done some revision, but not for Maths. I'm actually more worried for stats than I was for C1 and 2!

Thankyou guys :smile:
Reply 1
I did Statistics on its own at A-Level, apologies if I get some of the content wrong :smile:
For the Normal Distribution and Confidence Intervals, I`d say just make a table with all the formulas and memorise that and make sure you know the assumptions for Binomial and Normal Distribution.
The best thing I can say is practise to be honest, as you cant just memorise with math subjects, its better to put it to use. Also, especially practise the recent past papers so you can have an idea of any weird questions they put in :smile:
Reply 2
I did Statistics on its own at A-Level, apologies if I get some of the content wrong :smile:
For the Normal Distribution and Confidence Intervals, I`d say just make a table with all the formulas and memorise that and make sure you know the assumptions for Binomial and Normal Distribution.
The best thing I can say is practise to be honest, as you cant just memorise with math subjects, its better to put it to use. Also, especially practise the recent past papers so you can have an idea of any weird questions they put in :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Mav455

Nah I've heard of all of them :smile:

I will take a look tomorrow, well, later on as it's already tomorrow now lol.

I'm ready to cram cram cram!
Reply 4
A week is more than enough lol. You don't need to cram.

Quick Reply

Latest