The Student Room Group

Anyone else still up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by janicee
Actually you should still try and sleep, even for 20 minutes, it'll fell like you've slept longer. Better than no sleep at all. Hope you do well ^-^

I had a nap earlier so hopefully I'll last!

& thanks for wishing me luck both of you.
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Yeah; exam at 9 so no point sleeping now.

Good luck dude! Knockem dead :tongue:
Original post by MyName??!
Good luck dude! Knockem dead :tongue:

Thanks! Having to write for three hours is worrying me more than what I'll actually have to write so hopefully my hand can keep up.
Thanks! Having to write for three hours is worrying me more than what I'll actually have to write so hopefully my hand can keep up.

Go go go :biggrin: and you'll be fine :wink:
Me! But only because I have an essay due in in four hours that I literally finished like an hour ago. Scared to go to sleep...
Original post by bumblebee342
Me! But only because I have an essay due in in four hours that I literally finished like an hour ago. Scared to go to sleep...

Don't. I went to sleep once after an all-nighter once, with the intention to wake up after an hour or 2. Woke up 6 hours later and missed my controlled assessment :tongue:
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Don't. I went to sleep once after an all-nighter once, with the intention to wake up after an hour or 2. Woke up 6 hours later and missed my controlled assessment :tongue:

Oh wow, haha. Yeah, think I'm better off hanging around for a couple of hours and handing the essay in before I do anything else! :tongue:
Original post by TheNervousWreck
yes, I am a complete insomniac and don't even attempt to get to sleep before 4am.....oh well!

I sometimes experience insomnia but it is usually temporary. How on earth do you guys survive? If I go more than 3 nights with crappy sleep I can't function. It is mostly a stress thing for me so I just take a sedative to help me calm down and relax.
I had a nap earlier so hopefully I'll last!

& thanks for wishing me luck both of you.

Yay that's good! :smile: your exam is for 3 hours?! That's horrible. My longest one is 2, and I thought that was bad enough

Quick Reply

Latest