The Student Room Group

None drinkers vs drinkers

I have been seeing loads of threads about freshers week and so and so but I don't care about freshers week and don't drink so my question is..

How much money will none drinkers save compared to drinkers?

I'm so curious (lol)

Please don't reply how I will miss out on freshers I don't like drinking see no point in going out every night or have interest in making friends through drinking..

Posted from TSR Mobile
well if you go to clubs you will end up with less mony then drinkers as alcohol costs less
Reply 2
Original post by New- Emperor
well if you go to clubs you will end up with less mony then drinkers as alcohol costs less

I meant like generally can a none drinker save in the whole year? Someone told me none drinkers can save about £1000 compared to drinkers was wondering how others thought too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
It's non-drinker, not none drinker.
It completely depends. Some people spend loads on going out and buying alcohol, others not so much. Some go out five nights a week and then you have people that go out once every couple of weeks!

Also, are you planning on going out and not drinking or just staying in?
Reply 5
Original post by M1011
It's non-drinker, not none drinker.

Auto correct don't like none

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by bumblebee342
It completely depends. Some people spend loads on going out and buying alcohol, others not so much. Some go out five nights a week and then you have people that go out once every couple of weeks!

Also, are you planning on going out and not drinking or just staying in?

I'm not sure most likely stay in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trustno1
I'm not sure most likely stay in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then you are not making the most of uni just go out and don't drink I did that once when I was on painkillers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending