The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Adult nursing 2015 help

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help if unsuccessful for Sept 2014 intake can you reapply for January 2015 intake for Adult Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinky877
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help if unsuccessful for Sept 2014 intake can you reapply for January 2015 intake for Adult Nursing

I am also in the same situation but after speaking to a wlves uni tutor apparently you can but you may have to create a new 2015 application via ucas:smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by studentwlv
I am also in the same situation but after speaking to a wlves uni tutor apparently you can but you may have to create a new 2015 application via ucas:smile:

Hiya do we have to wait until September to apply or can we apply mid June like UCAS says? :smile:
Original post by pinky877
Hiya do we have to wait until September to apply or can we apply mid June like UCAS says? :smile:

Im not really sure but im going to wait till sept because thats when 2015 applications open on ucas and jus incase i find a place through clearing for sept 2014
Reply 4
Im not really sure but im going to wait till sept because thats when 2015 applications open on ucas and jus incase i find a place through clearing for sept 2014

I have just noticed on Ucas that wolves are in extra, can we not apply again through that? if not i am hoping there will be places through clearing. :smile:
Yes u can im surprised they've still got places
Reply 6
I may apply again then and hopefully get a place this time lol :smile: me too i thought all the places would have been gone tbh
Are you from wolverhampton? Yeah same here hopefully il get in at jan strt as i really want to study nursing
Reply 8
Are you from wolverhampton? Yeah same here hopefully il get in at jan strt as i really want to study nursing

yes from Wolverhampton, i really want to go there its fab :smile: i would not mind either Sept or Jan as long as i can get a place lol
Ive got into Wolverhampton for Adult Nursing. Im really excited
Original post by sallyally85
Ive got into Wolverhampton for Adult Nursing. Im really excited

Same here i will be starting it in 2015 as theyre wer not any places left for this year
Same here i will be starting it in 2015 as theyre wer not any places left for this year

Which campus will you be at
Original post by sallyally85
Which campus will you be at

Walsall
Reply 13
Walsall

Hiya had you already applied and been turned down or was it your first time applying this year?, I applied there this year and was unsuccessful and thought I could not apply again until the next academic cycle?
Original post by pipin_7
Hiya had you already applied and been turned down or was it your first time applying this year?, I applied there this year and was unsuccessful and thought I could not apply again until the next academic cycle?

I applied through extra and had an interview for this year and was successful but there wernt any places left so i have been givn a place for the next sept entry because i was on the waiting list
Reply 15
I applied through extra and had an interview for this year and was successful but there wernt any places left so i have been givn a place for the next sept entry because i was on the waiting list

Ohh sorry I was reading through the thread and I thought you had already applied and was then unsuccessful and then you applied again and got a place.
Original post by pipin_7
Ohh sorry I was reading through the thread and I thought you had already applied and was then unsuccessful and then you applied again and got a place.

I was unsuccessful at the city campus but got into walsall
Reply 17
I was unsuccessful at the city campus but got into walsall

was you unsuccessful after interview? if so did you have to make a new UCAS application to apply again as it is the same academic cycle as the one you was unsuccessful I tried for Wolves but was Unsuccessful :frown:
Original post by pipin_7
was you unsuccessful after interview? if so did you have to make a new UCAS application to apply again as it is the same academic cycle as the one you was unsuccessful I tried for Wolves but was Unsuccessful :frown:

No it was before interview and i used the same application
Reply 19
No it was before interview and i used the same application

I was unsuccessful after interview and was given ridiculous reasons why, when I asked if I could apply again but at a different campus they said I wouldn't be allowed to until September :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending