The Student Room Group

UCAS question?

Basically, I am doing a BTEC level 3 extended diploma in Health & Social care, however its now been done so that it is now two 90 credit diplomas, this one I am about to finish being my first year.

I have got MM overall, which is equivalent to 120 ucas points, I need to get 200 points next year to get at least DDM overall (320 points), therefore what will I need to get next year to get 200 points, for example how many distinctions/merits/passes?

thankyou!!!
Original post by Paisleymia
Basically, I am doing a BTEC level 3 extended diploma in Health & Social care, however its now been done so that it is now two 90 credit diplomas, this one I am about to finish being my first year.

I have got MM overall, which is equivalent to 120 ucas points, I need to get 200 points next year to get at least DDM overall (320 points), therefore what will I need to get next year to get 200 points, for example how many distinctions/merits/passes?

thankyou!!!

Hey, I'm just going to move this to applications and UCAS as there are people there who will be able to help you with this. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending