The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Making Friends

Name: Tia
Course: BSc Nutrition + foundation year
Campus: Penrhyn Road
Accommodation: Not sure yet. Any recommendations? But without a shared bathroom?

Hi, I'm going Kingston (lol clearly) and I'm interested in making friends before uni times so I can be more comfortable starting in a new place and it would be nice to meet people who are like me :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe Facebook? I know applicants usually add the uni there, so you can get to know people through that? Dont worry, societies are also there, you can make friends who have the same interests as you!. Remember everyone is in the same position :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Yeah I signed up there. I should probably check some societies I just wanna be comfortable :smile:. Thank you.
Original post by Tiny3101
Accommodation: Not sure yet. Any recommendations? But without a shared bathroom?

Hi, I'm going Kingston (lol clearly) and I'm interested in making friends before uni times so I can be more comfortable starting in a new place and it would be nice to meet people who are like me :smile:

hi :smile:
my name is sofia :smile:

im going to kingston from september too. im studying a different course (biomedicine) but ill be in the Penrhyn Road campus too, so maybe ill see you around :wink:

If you want a cheap place try budget en suite in seething wells halls,its small but cosy and you have your own toilet
Reply 5
Original post by sofiamalik_1995

im going to kingston from september too. im studying a different course (biomedicine) but ill be in the Penrhyn Road campus too, so maybe ill see you around :wink:

What grades are needed for this course?
Original post by JoshZ
What grades are needed for this course?

Hi josh :smile:

The entry requirements for this course are 280-320 ucas points. Thats an A2 in biology and any other science subject at a minimum C grade

You can check out details on their website:

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate-course/biomedical-science-bsc/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. I'm Ryss! BA Filmmaking this September in Knights Park Campus :smile:
Original post by RyssFreakson
Hi. I'm Ryss! BA Filmmaking this September in Knights Park Campus :smile:

Hi ryss .... That sounds awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hey, I'm hopefully starting in September different course (English lit with film) but will also be at penrryhn road campus. I haven't yet heard about accommodation but my facebook name is (Ella mcaulay) would be really nice to get to know someone beforehand :smile:

Hey, I'm also going to be doing Nutrition BSc + foundation year! It would be cool to get to talk you as we're both doing the same thing and may have similar interests :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by sofiamalik_1995

Hello it's nice to meet you Sofia, your course sounds interesting and hopefully I will see you around :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Fatima Embalo
If you want a cheap place try budget en suite in seething wells halls,its small but cosy and you have your own toilet

Ah thank you so much :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Ella-mae
Hey, I'm hopefully starting in September different course (English lit with film) but will also be at penrryhn road campus. I haven't yet heard about accommodation but my facebook name is (Ella mcaulay) would be really nice to get to know someone beforehand :smile:

Hell Ella, I like the sound of your course :biggrin: it would be great to know someone beforehand I will add you.

My name is Tia Rochelle G on fb so you know who it is x
Reply 14
Original post by Rachelmahalah
Hey, I'm also going to be doing Nutrition BSc + foundation year! It would be cool to get to talk you as we're both doing the same thing and may have similar interests :smile:

Omg that is really awesome. It would be amazing if we could talk as nutrition seems so small in terms of applicants. If you want to talk on Facebook : Tia Rochelle Goldring :biggrin:
Original post by Siya2
Oh hey!!I'm Siya I'll be starting at Knights Park too:colondollar:
Awesome! What major? and where are you from?
Original post by Siya2
I'll be starting with the Foundation Diploma in art and Design course and then I'll be doing the BA Fashion next year. I'm from South Africa :smile:. what about you?

Aw sounds great! I'll be going for degree in BA Filmmaking! :smile: South Africa? So you'll be flying out to the UK soon then yeah? Well, as for me, I'm from Malaysia! We should keep in touch! Do you have Facebook?
Original post by Siya2
Malaysia!?? wow that's cool. yeah we should definitely keep in touch. i don't have Facebook but i do have twitter. do you have twitter? my handle is @Siya_Breakfast

Followed you! :smile: Mine is @MunirahhMustafa
Reply 18
Hi all, I'm David.

I shall be studying Computer Science with Network Communications from September at Penrhyn Road like the majority of you here.

I'm from Wales, but the North so don't have that accent that everyone just presumes all of Wales has. :tongue:

Would be good to get to know some of you lovely people before getting there in September.

Original post by David_NW
Hi all, I'm David.

I shall be studying Computer Science with Network Communications from September at Penrhyn Road like the majority of you here.

I'm from Wales, but the North so don't have that accent that everyone just presumes all of Wales has. :tongue:

Would be good to get to know some of you lovely people before getting there in September.

Hey David, how are you? :smile: I'm Ryss, will be in Knights Park, 5 minutes away from Penrhyn Road lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending