The Student Room Group

Women: Can you tell if a man is looking at you lustfully?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Autistic Merit
Do you tend to wear clothes that show cleavage then?

Not as a general rule.
My summer dresses do, because that's just the way they're designed.
Obviously, the vast majority of my work clothes don't.
Original post by Eren J
When does looking become staring? Let's be real you want people to catch people staring that's why you're sticking them right under people's noses to get some sort of validation that you're still hot.

Hold on, when did she say that she was sticking them under people's noses?
Original post by Eren J
When does looking become staring? Let's be real you want people to catch people staring that's why you're sticking them right under people's noses to get some sort of validation that you're still hot.

DW I won't be looking at the tits of any TSR girls, I just don't think there are many attractive girls on TSR.

If I catch you looking a second time...
I'm not 'sticking them right under people's noses' unless they come right up to me. I can't help having G cup boobs, I can't help that my summer dresses show cleavage, kind of as a rule by the design of them.

I don't want 'some sort of validation that [I'm] still hot', because I wholeheartedly believe that I'm not. How about you stop trying to tell me what I've thinking and listen to what I'm actually saying.
Reply 63
Hold on, when did she say that she was sticking them under people's noses?

She's obviously not going to admit to it... Why would she shoot herself in the foot?

I have observed that women who show ample cleavage do it to illicit a response in people.
No don't really notice tbh.
Reply 65
I'll look and if I want to i'll stare. If any women have an issue then they can try crying and see if that helps their pain.

Women stare at ****ing everything, including other womens boobs.

So most of the girls who have commented on this thread so far can go and shaft themselves.
Original post by Eren J
She's obviously not going to admit to it... Why would she shoot herself in the foot?

I have observed that women who show ample cleavage do it to illicit a response in people.

I never mentioned 'ample' cleavage either. What classes as ample? Is a little bit okay, I'm not an attention seeking whore then am I? Can you have anything but 'ample' cleavage with G cup boobs?
Not to mention, covering up totally with boobs this size looks blooming ridiculous, and you end up getting comments about looking top heavy and like you're going to fall over, so you can't really escape.
Original post by minimarshmallow

I don't want 'some sort of validation that [I'm] still hot', because I wholeheartedly believe that I'm not. How about you stop trying to tell me what I've thinking and listen to what I'm actually saying.

Do you like the attention?

I don't know you from Eve but it sounds like you might have a low opinion of yourself (low self-esteem). Please don't take offence to that, though, it's just a judgement I've made from a few lines.
Original post by Xyloid

True. I have seen on many occasions, women staring at my Adam's apple and my groin (which sometimes makes me uncomfortable and causes activity down there). They then see my skinny arms and lose interest. :colondollar:
Reply 69
I never mentioned 'ample' cleavage either. What classes as ample? Is a little bit okay, I'm not an attention seeking whore then am I? Can you have anything but 'ample' cleavage with G cup boobs?
Not to mention, covering up totally with boobs this size looks blooming ridiculous, and you end up getting comments about looking top heavy and like you're going to fall over, so you can't really escape.

I'm going to apologise just realised you weren't who I thought u were. :redface:

Little bit is okay and I doubt anyone will even stare and I don't think you're doing it for the attention.
Do you like the attention?

I don't know you from Eve but it sounds like you might have a low opinion of yourself (low self-esteem). Please don't take offence to that, though, it's just a judgement I've made from a few lines.

I'm indifferent to it. Unless it's 'too much' i.e. staring or attempting to touch, then I dislike it. A lot.
I know I have low self-esteem, I literally said that I have low opinion of myself and think I'm not hot.
Original post by Eren J
I'm going to apologise just realised you weren't who I thought u were. :redface:

Little bit is okay and I doubt anyone will even stare and I don't think you're doing it for the attention.

You shouldn't speak to anyone like that unless they've actually told you you're correct about your assumptions.
Reply 72
Original post by buchanan700
I can if someone is staring. I have a peek sometimes myself, it's when you linger and continue when there's a problem. Ladies like myself with a significant amount of boobage often can't help displaying a little cleavage, unless we wear turtlenecks. Doesn't mean we want you to perv.

Glance if you must, then look away. Simples.

Look, don't stare, and definitely don't touch (unless I tell you that you can).

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Usually. I wouldn't care unless he was being a creep about it, in which case I'd just loudly say "can you stop staring at my tits?"

Original post by claudisx
Some women don't always notice, especially if you only glanced at them. It's human nature for a guy to look at cleavage, especially if it's out on display.

As long as you weren't oggling her boobs for 5 minutes straight, I'm sure it didn't register that you had a sneak peak

To be honest, If I want to look for a prolonged period of time I will. They're my eyes and if they're on show I'm going to look.

"Oh mah gor you're a cweeep" - "Creep" is the word of a 13 year little girl by the way.

If I had the ability to rearrange my anatomy and stick my balls a few inches under my chin, expose the top half of them and have a conversation with someone I'd fully expect them to look as well.

If you've got your tits out, people will look. Get over it. You may have big boobs that make it harder to cover up, but that's not the observers issue.

Also just to add, women tend to do far more of the ogling than men. The amount of times I've caught an ex partner staring at another girls chest and ripped her for it is hilarious. Women tend to notice things in more detail and often look, stare and perv on everything. The difference is though, that society brings you females up to believe that we men are all paedophilic, rapist, scumbag monsters who will inevitably kill your families and force them to be our sex slaves, so when someone catches a man staring it's seen as far worse.
Reply 73
For example, if you are having a conversation with a man, can you tell if they've sneaked a peek at your boobs or your body in general? Would you then give them a telling off for doing so?

I ask because there's this lady at reception in school and I did glance at her boobs and her body briefly but I couldn't honestly tell if she'd noticed or not. She was wearing a low-cut top that day. :colone:

Yes, I can tell. I do not really mind if it is a stranger but when it is your guy friends who keep looking then it gets annoying, I just want to have a conversation with them! Lol if it gets persistent I sort of lock eye contact with them and try to make them look away from my chest. Lol but I only do that with close friends...:rolleyes:
No I would not tell them off for it, it's human nature, tbh sometimes I look at girls boobs but not because I am attracted to her, it more that I am thinking" I wonder what bra she is using to keep them that pushed" or "I wonder if I could pull of a low cut top like that or are my boobs to big for that".... :redface:
Obviously I wouldn't know about anyone who has gotten away with it, but the frequency with which I spot people staring leads me to believe I must be clocking it most times.

I often worry that I look at boobs too much and it's noticeable, because even though I'm attracted to women, I'm normally thinking something completely different like "the bust:waist ratio on that dress is so well tailored" or "that's a really well fitting bra". :colondollar:
Original post by Lakesx

No I would not tell them off for it, it's human nature, tbh sometimes I look at girls boobs :redface:

Would you ever admit to looking at a man's body (his muscles, his 'bulge', his body hair etc.)?

Original post by Aivicore
Obviously I wouldn't know about anyone who has gotten away with it, but the frequency with which I spot people staring leads me to believe I must be clocking it most times.

I often worry that I look at boobs too much and it's noticeable, because even though I'm attracted to women, I'm normally thinking something completely different like "the bust:waist ratio on that dress is so well tailored" or "that's a really well fitting bra". :colondollar:

That's my excuse as well. :colone:
Of course women can tell. Any attractive woman knows that a man desires them. Its simple human nature. I dont care if he is bob the builder or the parish priest. I was working in someones home about a year ago and it was a warm summers day. The woman in the house was pretty tasty and had a close fitting t shirt on. She had wonderful boobs and her nipples were fairly prominent. Having completed my visit i was heading out to my car and she asked for my number. She told me she knew i was admiring her body /boobs but it was ok....er..i shall say no more..of course there is a time and a place to admire the beauty of the female form and wisdom in knowing the difference.
Original post by Xyloid
I'll look and if I want to i'll stare. If any women have an issue then they can try crying and see if that helps their pain.

So most of the girls who have commented on this thread so far can go and shaft themselves.

Tu quoque.
It has been demonstrated that women will typically glance at a mans crotch and then their face...
Original post by Xyloid
Oh mah gor Tyrion you're so open minded and deep.

No, you're just a bitter, overly politically-correct little misanthropic teenaged girl with an attitude problem who needs to do some growing up.

Just because I can stare at someones breasts doesn't mean I should, and I rarely do, but if I did choose to do so it doesn't make me a "creep" or imply that I'm making future plans to rape that person like the media, your friends and society in general makes you believe. I've caught myself looking at a large pair of breasts before whilst simultaneously in my mind all I was thinking about was the football or what bus I was going to catch. If they're noticeable, you're subconsciously going to look. If a girl does it, no biggy. But of course I've got a penis so I'd be a "creep" and supposedly non-respecting of women.

Did I say it makes you a rapist? No. And I'd call out anyone staring regardless of gender stop having such a victim complex. No need to be so melodramatic

Quick Reply

Latest