The Student Room Group

If you could rid yourself of one emotion what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I'd be like the Energizer Bunny :biggrin:

Yeeeeeeeeeah :bunny:
Reply 81
Original post by Maid Marian
Yeeeeeeeeeah :bunny:

One feeling I'd never get rid of is hunger. Because that feeling when you come home and you're starving and mum's got dinner all ready on the table and you sit down and your mouth just aches from the first bite. Bliss :biggrin:
Reply 82
Hmm either jealousy or embarrassment. Maybe jealousy.
Hmmmmmm...

Just sadness in general lel
Original post by RadishWadish
I think for me it would have to be anxiety/worry.

Sadness. I don't think there's much worse than feeling as if there is little hope in life.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
One feeling I'd never get rid of is hunger. Because that feeling when you come home and you're starving and mum's got dinner all ready on the table and you sit down and your mouth just aches from the first bite. Bliss :biggrin:

:sad: I wish I could feel that. I have no appetite. :sad:
Empathy

edit: have anyone watched doctor who where he stated that fearing of something is actually a power? someone must understand me. I think fear is very useful.
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't know if it counts as an emotion, but I'd get rid of that feeling of "I just can't be bothered..."
Reply 88
Envy.
I already lack the emotion you call "anger". I don't think there is any other I wouldn't want to have.
Reply 90
Potential for severe depression, I suppose?
Reply 91
Anxiety
Hypersensitivity reaction from/to others - taking things personally from their outward rejection and any pain sensed to the wanting to rescue others if they appear scared or are tending to push others away even though it might not be what they mean to do (bcos they might be listening to others rather than themselves)!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guilty
Jealousy
Original post by kimmor23
Anger. This for me is one of the most pointless emotions because it very rarely leads to something productive and more often violence (although I do see it's worth in abolishing particular problems as someone needs to be angry in order to step up and say if they think something isn't right)

"Human progress is made possible by two flames burning in the human heart, the flame of anger against injustice like war and the flame of hope you can build a better world." - Tony Benn

Anger is fine as long as it is channeled into something productive and positive.

:sad: I wish I could feel that. I have no appetite. :sad:

Does food turn to ash in you mouth?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Does food turn to ash in you mouth?

No but it feels like i'm chewing carpet.
No but it feels like i'm chewing carpet.

I was hoping you would be a cursed undead pirate as a result of stealing that Aztec gold :moon:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I was hoping you would be a cursed undead pirate as a result of stealing that Aztec gold :moon:

Unfortunately not, just a cursed maid battling life.

(which, actually, isn't going so awfully atm:yy:)
Unfortunately not, just a cursed maid battling life.

(which, actually, isn't going so awfully atm:yy:)

Been snogging all the boys at your new job?

:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending