The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Scholarships

Hi there!:smile:

I've applied for the Coca-Cola Scholarship and have't received any replies (neither rejection nor the award). On the website it says that the winners will be announced in late May, and today it is the 31st. Do they send email/emails only to the winner/winners? I'm starting to get a bit worried. :frown:Has anyone heard or received something?
Reply 1
Still waiting as well... hopefully they'll let us know by the end of the week
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by thelusa
Still waiting as well... hopefully they'll let us know by the end of the week

I emailed them and they said they are still waiting to hear the results from the Selection Committee, and that they will contact us as soon as they got the results. So finger's crossed :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks... now I can stop checking my email every 5 minutes :smile:
Reply 4
Hi! I'm a prospective postgraduate student and I am awaiting the result of the Greenbank Scholarship, which was supposed to be due by late May. Anyone in the same situation? My hypothesis is that they might be waiting for the UK / EU scholarship outcome in order to decide who will be awarded the Greenbank Scholarship. I am a little bit anxious about the funding because I am from the EU and I am not acquainted with the UK criteria... would I be likely to get a postgraduate scholarship with a first class degree? Thanks!
Reply 5
ok, this is getting really annoying... it's two weeks already and no email!!!!! if i don't get anything by moday afternoon I'm going to email them. now i don't know if i should apply for the student finance or not... oh, so frustrating :frown:
Original post by thelusa
now i don't know if i should apply for the student finance or not... oh, so frustrating :frown:

Apply. You can always let them know you don't need it later.
Reply 7
got an email today - won the scholarship :smile: soooo happy :biggrin:
Reply 8
Congratulations! :smile:
Unfortunately I didn't.
And that was my only hope for being able to study there... Bc I'm not eligible for the student finance support for living costs :frown:
Well, congrats again! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending