The Student Room Group

*OFFICIAL* OCR and Edexcel Mark Schemes June 2006 Are Out + Some of the Papers!

click on the link below, the atcual link is on the site, i would have put it here but apparently theres some legal thing so i can't, but i recon the guy who told it chatting crap, but better not to take the risk if you get what i mean!

www.pastpaperexams.com

where you can find also some of the question papers for june 2006 aswell (registery is needed, but if free and takes 30 seconds)

FOR EDEXCEL you have to register with the edexcel website to be able to download them, for OCR, just click on the link on the www.pastpaperexams.com homepage
Reply 1
and no you don't need to be a member or anything like that!
Reply 2
cheers mate
Reply 3
people check this site out www.pastpaperexams.com its amazing its even got the edexcel up, any chance of AQA or anything else getting put up?
Reply 4
h2o
people check this site out www.pastpaperexams.com its amazing its even got the edexcel up, any chance of AQA or anything else getting put up?

as far as i know AQA hasn't pblished their mark scheme's yet, which paper are you looking for in particular?
Reply 5
El Diablo
click on the link below, the atcual link is on the site, i would have put it here but apparently theres some legal thing so i can't, but i recon the guy who told it chatting crap, but better not to take the risk if you get what i mean!

www.pastpaperexams.com

where you can find also some of the question papers for june 2006 aswell (registery is needed, but if free and takes 30 seconds)

FOR EDEXCEL you have to register with the edexcel website to be able to download them, for OCR, just click on the link on the www.pastpaperexams.com homepage

For Edexcel you can't register and download them. Only centre staff who have accounts on Edexcel Online can access them
Reply 6
ArVi
For Edexcel you can't register and download them. Only centre staff who have accounts on Edexcel Online can access them

that would probably explain why then! are you certain? well atleast OCR is free!
Reply 7
You might want to check the the Copyright implications on this website - I think you need to write/ email the exam boards in order to reproduce Copyrighted material online.
Reply 8
El Diablo
that would probably explain why then! are you certain? well atleast OCR is free!

Yes, I'm sure :smile: Trust me... I tried to get them from the Edexcel site :wink:
Reply 9
ArVi
Yes, I'm sure :smile: Trust me... I tried to get them from the Edexcel site :wink:

And did you succeed?
Reply 10
Elements
And did you succeed?

Nope :p:
Reply 11
why don't you just ask your teachers, they should have a password right?
Reply 12
h2o
why don't you just ask your teachers, they should have a password right?

Most school should have an account with Edexcel Online, but I don't think mine does (asked them to try and get my Jan exam results online (EDI) through Edexcel online and they didn't know what I was talking about)
Reply 13
if anyone does get the mark schemes for edexcel please tell me!
Reply 14
h2o
if anyone does get the mark schemes for edexcel please tell me!

:dito:
Reply 15
Elements
:dito:

how did you get that emotition?
Reply 16
h2o
how did you get that emotition?

Type in : d i t o : but without the spaces inbetween. Somebody retarded did the code for that because of the spelling error. Or else when you reply to posts, click on quote, post reply or go advanced, click on more smilies then click on the emoticon that you want.
Reply 17
Elements
Type in : d i t o : but without the spaces inbetween. Somebody retarded did the code for that because of the spelling error. Or else when you reply to posts, click on quote, post reply or go advanced, click on more smilies then click on the emoticon that you want.

: d i t o : ---> :dito:

: d i t t o : (correct spelling also works) ---> :ditto:

:smile:

Latest