The Student Room Group

UCAS Points

So I'm looking to go to DMU in September to study Media and Communications. The entry requirements for this course is 260 UCAS points. I reckon, realistically, I will get around 220. I know it's not perfect and I should get 260 but its pretty much impossible. I've think it will go a B in Media Studies and two D's in Business studies and English Literature. I was just wondering whether people think i'll be accepted? Surely getting a B in Media will help becuase that's what I want to continue studying? I need to get something like 63/80 in my English exam to get a C overall, and pretty much perfect in my Business Exam. The most I can do is focus on getting my media grade. What do you think?
Hey,

Are you talking about September 2014? As in do you hold an offer from them already? or are you applying for 2015?

Either way... it honestly depends on the number of applications vs. places. If the university get 100% of their places filled with people making the entry requirements, they'll accept them. Then, any spaces left over, they will appoint places based on grades so people getting 240 and then 220.

So, yes, they could still take you but then again they might not. Depends their applicants results come August!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending