The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fabregas says that's the most enjoyable game he's ever played in. High praise indeed.
Steve Bruce just dissed the ref, if it was Mou, FA would be getting ready to impose a fine.
Original post by Skkc16
I can win £65 if I cash out on my bet right now. However I can win £154 if this game gets 2 more goals. Such a hard decision, we've wasted so many chances already.
Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you do?

Original post by Enoxial
Steve Bruce just dissed the ref, if it was Mou, FA would be getting ready to impose a fine.

Still can't believe the FA actually punished him for being sarcastic. If ever you wanted an example of partisan decision making by the morons at the FA then that's it.
Original post by Enoxial

LOL.
Bro, If Mourinho went to Arsene Wengers technical box and pushed him, he would have gotten 3 months touchline ban and a 50K fine. FA are complete trash.
Interesting story about KDB:

http://www.90min.com/posts/1561537-kevin-de-bruyne-s-ex-speaks-out-over-thibaut-courtois-affair?a_aid=35274

Perhaps that contributed to his transfer if the club prospectively knew they'd be recalling Courtois next season.

Sounds like Thibaut gave her something De Bruyne was unable to satisfy her with...
Original post by Isometrix

http://www.90min.com/posts/1561537-kevin-de-bruyne-s-ex-speaks-out-over-thibaut-courtois-affair?a_aid=35274

Perhaps that contributed to his transfer if the club prospectively knew they'd be recalling Courtois next season.

Sounds like Thibaut gave her something De Bruyne was unable to satisfy her with...

Pretty ****ty of Courtois tbh. Makes it hard for me to like him.

6-7 years down the line, who says he doesn't do it to another teammate?
Original post by Isometrix

I thought they settled that? Also wasn't KdB sold in January? Also they still play together for the National Team.
Original post by Yawn-er

De Bruyne cheated on her first. Take it they weren't together when she went to spain anyway.
Original post by Yawn-er

Original post by Enoxial
I thought they settled that? Also wasn't KdB sold in January? Also they still play together for the National Team.

Actually yeah this is apparently old news, they patched things up it seems.

When they saw each other I bet they were both like "these hoes ain't loyal" in French.
O well, we'd be better off buying Pogba or another world-class striker over Reus.
He is injury prone but hasn't Jose bluffed on stuff like this before? If we were going to go for him it would in all likeliness have been in the Summer rather than January anyway.
Such an average bird for a multi-millionaire footballer. They should both be embarrassed.
Like you do any better.
I'm not a professional footballer though.
Great logic.
Original post by The Shed End
Great logic.

?

Anyone becoming a professional footballer earning millions a year would quickly find that they can get with a lot of more women.

Don't see how that isn't logical.
Original post by The_Mighty_Bush
?

Anyone becoming a professional footballer earning millions a year would quickly find that they can get with a lot of more women.

Don't see how that isn't logical.

She's not exactly a munter. And De Bruyne's not exactly a looker. You're suggesting that every footballer should just buy the best looking girl they can find because they can afford it.
Soton defences broken.
Lol get in Villa.

Latest