The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jon Obi Mikel and Azpilicueta out of position when you need to break down a stubborn defense.
Just hand the title to City already.
Original post by Adam171014
Jon Obi Mikel and Azpilicueta out of position when you need to break down a stubborn defense.
Just hand the title to City already.

Just clocked on, you're cleveradam right?

And yeah we're losing this game lol.
Fabregas starts at 10 like i expected. Dunno why Mikel is starting ffs build up play is gonna be slow tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excellent build up. Willian linking the defence with the attack while Hazard dribbling in the box. Mikel still :facepalm:
Fired up...
Nice one ref, just pull on a stoke shirt and be done with it.
Lmao to Costa chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
So, you'll be top at Christmas.
Reply 4210
If we win today guys we have almost guaranteed ourselves survival for yet another year in the premier league :dance:
Someone give Mikel a baby bib, the prick always makes a mess of his shirt.
Seriously why did Mikel start over Oscar? There is absolutely no chance we are going to get all 3 points, our passing is so sloppy.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nichrome
Seriously why did Mikel start over Oscar? There is absolutely no chance we are going to get all 3 points, our passing is so sloppy.

Are you the Chelsea version of Eboracum or something?

Don't think you've played particularly well but you deserve the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Are you the Chelsea version of Eboracum or something?

Don't think you've played particularly well but you deserve the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all. Stoke looked like threatening until we got the second. And I'm just being realistic with out chances for the title. We have a decent chance, but Man City have a better squad and are right behind, whilst Man U have better attacking threat, are right behind and have no European football, so will get the jump on us come Feb/March. It's not like I'm worried we're gonna drop the title whilst 11 points clear with 5 games left (a la Ebo 2013).
Original post by Nichrome
Not at all. Stoke looked like threatening until we got the second. And I'm just being realistic with out chances for the title. We have a decent chance, but Man City have a better squad and are right behind, whilst Man U have better attacking threat, are right behind and have no European football, so will get the jump on us come Feb/March. It's not like I'm worried we're gonna drop the title whilst 11 points clear with 5 games left (a la Ebo 2013).

I wouldn't worry about us at all tbh. You are right in that we have an easy run of games post NYD, but that's followed by an absolutely horrific March/April. A lot of them are away as well (we still have to visit Goodison, Anfield & the Bridge) and Van Gaal seems a bit clueless away from OT
Original post by sr90
I wouldn't worry about us at all tbh. You are right in that we have an easy run of games post NYD, but that's followed by an absolutely horrific March/April. A lot of them are away as well (we still have to visit Goodison, Anfield & the Bridge) and Van Gaal seems a bit clueless away from Old Trafford.

I think if you can build up momentum and get some key players back, you'll get through it okay.

Very happy with today's win, Britannia is an absolute nightmare of a ground but we dug in and got a result.
Thought Mikel was actually very competent today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 points clear!
Praise for Matic and Azpi while I think Costa's out of form, needs to get 'injured' again...

Latest