The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
You lot are in talks with Atletico for Koke and looking to get Godin too. Might aswell buy the whole club.

Nah **** off they ain't, no ****ing way.

Just **** this if they are
Original post by jam277
No proper source I've seen from a google search says this.

Link?

Original post by Depleted
Nah **** off they ain't, no ****ing way.
Just **** this if they are

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/596420859264430080

This guy is more reliable than majority of the british paper sources anyways.

If you lot actually get Koke then United better get Pogba...
You lot are in talks with Atletico for Koke and looking to get Godin too. Might aswell buy the whole club.

:rofl: would be hilarious if they signed those 2. They would have basically bought the spine of that Atletico team. Koke and Godin would make Chelsea formidable and they'd probably walk the league next season and be one of the favourites to win the CL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can see the need for Koke but Godin makes less sense as we have enough CBs as it is. We need an English player badly so unless Jose is willing to use Chalobah/Loftus Cheek then it's quite useless personally.
Original post by jam277
But he's not going to break the points record and there is no proper record for him to realistically break this season other than the home record, it's a shame Sunderland beat us last season because that record was and still is ridiculous.

Might just want to scare the opposition before the season end? I'd be fine with you playing youth against us..
Lads, any tips for Miliband on how to hold this 1-0 lead?
Saw we're in for Griezmann too, Atchelseaco Madrid is on!

Original post by angelfox
Lads, any tips for Miliband on how to hold this 1-0 lead?

Lol
Here's to Ed winning and getting rid of your non-dom owner.

Ed Miliband; Great British hero.
Miliband should sub on Mikel for Oscar, help him hold the 2-0 lead against Sunderland.
Mikel is a human full time whistle.

Would love to see us sign Koke, quality player but his Atletico through and through. He might stay one more year and see how competitive they are domestically and in Europe. Would expect Ramires to maybe move on either to Serie A (which hes probably too good for) or Atletico. Wouldnt mind keeping Mikel, as much as people hate him he does his job well when called upon, is a good squad player and can help teach Loftus Cheek.
Mikel has had such a tragic career, basically a more useful Anderson.
Reply 7271
Lol we're linked to every Atletico player. I'd love Koke, man has Mourinho blood in his veins he just doesn't know it yet.
Guys it seems we going for every Atletico player, next up we apparently going to go for a 30 million bid for torres!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7273
Original post by Nichrome
Saw we're in for Griezmann too, Atchelseaco Madrid is on!

Lol

Tbh an Atletico/Chelsea hybrid team would win the Champions League. Built on counter-attack:

Courtois
Ivanovic Godin Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Koke Griezmann Hazard
Costa
Original post by Dexa
Tbh an Atletico/Chelsea hybrid team would win the Champions League. Built on counter-attack:

Courtois
Ivanovic Godin Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Koke Griezmann Hazard
Costa

Dear dear I can tell you probably always use default formation when you play fifa. Swap Fabregas with Koke and then Griezmann with Fabregas.
Dear dear I can tell you probably always use default formation when you play fifa. Swap Fabregas with Koke and then Griezmann with Fabregas.

Would play Turan at 10 myself in that formation so transition on counter would be faster, and he's more dynamic.
Would play Turan at 10 myself in that formation so transition on counter would be faster, and he's more dynamic.

Fair enough, but I think Koke would suit the box to box role more than Fabregas would
Fair enough, but I think Koke would suit the box to box role more than Fabregas would

Yeah I agree with Koke there, I meant Turan instead of Fabregas who doesn't make the team. Tbh Koke would be the perfect signing for Chelsea, in big games a Matic-Koke-Ramires/Oscar midfield would be beast.
Yeah I agree with Koke there, I meant Turan instead of Fabregas who doesn't make the team. Tbh Koke would be the perfect signing for Chelsea, in big games a Matic-Koke-Ramires/Oscar midfield would be beast.

Definitely, although I have the feeling that Oscar will be at risk of being sold
Or just consider that Barca are a level above that team anyway...

Latest