My ugly body

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Gosling
no chance, having my body on the internet would be horrible

cut your head out, no one will know it's yours
Reply 21
Original post by Splenge007
cut your head out, no one will know it's yours

can I just send them to you? or would you rather I didn't?

oh and guys my back is now weird, it's got a funny shape to it
can I just send them to you?

Go for it
Original post by chantheman
Dude... No one is perfect, we all have to accept that, how are other people going to find you attractive if you yourself don't? And just because you're gay doesn't mean you're less attractive, that's silly, I know so many people who may not be deemed as physically attractive but damn, do they get some good looking girlfriends, its all about the personality dude :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was beautiful :flutter:
can I just send them to you? or would you rather I didn't?

oh and guys my back is now weird, it's got a funny shape to it

If you don't mind, you can send them to me, too. I will try my best to give you an honest opinion :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
we need picture
Reply 26
Original post by Splenge007
Go for it

how do I do it? do I have to upload to a website first or what? :s
how do I do it? do I have to upload to a website first or what? :s

Oh yeah, you can't attach images via PM.

Upload on an image hosting site and paste the link e.g. imgur, tiny pic, image shack, photobucket
Reply 28
Blah blah, look at me, I am crying.
I hate to be harsh but there is no point in just complaining about your flaws. You have to try to overcome them. For example, eating a healthy diet, exercise, posture and confidence. These things can easily but gradually be improved and overtime you WILL feel good about yourself.

And the little things such as getting a smart and stylish hairstyle and buying fashionable clothes will make you look better
Oh wow I just had a look at the pictures. Seriously, I think you're waaaay too negative about yourself. I can't see anything wrong with your body at all, except that you're a tiny bit on the thin side. The 'bulgy' parts about yourself look natural to me. Sure, compared to a toned girl, your arms and legs look a bit thicker, but they look perfectly normal on a boy! Your chest doesn't look that defined because you don't have any muscles, but it's nowhere near hideous O.o keep in mind that you're still a teenager, you're gonna grow into your body in a few years, but if it's really bothering you at the moment, try working out and eating more :smile: don't worry about getting fat either, as long as you exercise, you'll just look healthier, and your chest will fill out more :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by hoilamhoilam
Oh wow I just had a look at the pictures. Seriously, I think you're waaaay too negative about yourself. I can't see anything wrong with your body at all, except that you're a tiny bit on the thin side. The 'bulgy' parts about yourself look natural to me. Sure, compared to a toned girl, your arms and legs look a bit thicker, but they look perfectly normal on a boy! Your chest doesn't look that defined because you don't have any muscles, but it's nowhere near hideous O.o keep in mind that you're still a teenager, you're gonna grow into your body in a few years, but if it's really bothering you at the moment, try working out and eating more :smile: don't worry about getting fat either, as long as you exercise, you'll just look healthier, and your chest will fill out more :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thankyouuu :3 I've spent a while looking online at various things and while I still don't like my body, I think I can come to terms with it soon. I'm still a little nervous about trying to 'improve' it, but I'm sure with time I'll start feeling okay about it. Now the only problem left is my face :c

thanks for the kind words though, it was a major confidence boost reading that :P
Original post by chantheman
Dude... No one is perfect, we all have to accept that, how are other people going to find you attractive if you yourself don't? And just because you're gay doesn't mean you're less attractive, that's silly, I know so many people who may not be deemed as physically attractive but damn, do they get some good looking girlfriends, its all about the personality dude :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't say it's all about personality when it comes to women!
:smile:
You're having too many self defeating thoughts. Every time you look at yourself, your probably trying to find as many flaws as you can which are not even there. You need to start being a lot more optimistic and confident! :smile: Once you've boost up your confidence, you will feel much better about yourself, eating healthily will also make you feel better about yourself. The worst thing you can do is stress over it-Your body will progress if you let it by taking care of yourself and being happy :biggrin: Don't dwell on what others think of yourself and personality is a lot more precious than appearance.
:rave:
Reply 34
Original post by I Procrastinate
:smile:
You're having too many self defeating thoughts. Every time you look at yourself, your probably trying to find as many flaws as you can which are not even there. You need to start being a lot more optimistic and confident! :smile: Once you've boost up your confidence, you will feel much better about yourself, eating healthily will also make you feel better about yourself. The worst thing you can do is stress over it-Your body will progress if you let it by taking care of yourself and being happy :biggrin: Don't dwell on what others think of yourself and personality is a lot more precious than appearance.
:rave:

ah okays, thanks man :') it means a lot :3 but I can't just not focus on it, I feel like it was my fate to be attractive but as though the gods decided against it at the last minute :/ like seriously I feel like the whole reason I'm lost in this life is because I'm not who I was meant to be, or something :s I don't even know what I'm saying, it's the sugar talking ;P
ah okays, thanks man :') it means a lot :3 but I can't just not focus on it, I feel like it was my fate to be attractive but as though the gods decided against it at the last minute :/ like seriously I feel like the whole reason I'm lost in this life is because I'm not who I was meant to be, or something :s I don't even know what I'm saying, it's the sugar talking ;P

All the more reasons to stop munching on cake :u:
Reply 36
Original post by I Procrastinate
All the more reasons to stop munching on cake :u:

but cake is just sooo good :3
Do fifty jumping jacks every morning.

Quick Reply

Latest