The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Business Studies

Hey, thought I would check if anyone else is taking Business Studies?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm doing the Business Management and Entrepreneurship in Sep. So, what's your academic background like?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hi, Im doing Business Management in sept :smile:!
Reply 3
Original post by ClaudiaLarmour
Hi, Im doing Business Management in sept :smile:!

Awesome! Are you staying in uni accommodation?
Original post by Kieran_Lamb
Awesome! Are you staying in uni accommodation?

Yeah :smile:
Yes I'm doing business management also, and I've applied for the semi-catered as my first choice accommodation.
Reply 6
Original post by ClaudiaLarmour
Yeah :smile:

Are you going to warrington or chester to study?
Reply 7
Original post by KindofGood
Yes I'm doing business management also, and I've applied for the semi-catered as my first choice accommodation.

Awesome, are you going to Warrington or Chester to study?
Awesome, are you going to Warrington or Chester to study?

Yeah I'm in Chester on semi catered (hopefully) and I've just turned 19 what about you?

@anthonyuk95
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Yeah I'm in Chester on semi catered (hopefully) and I've just turned 19 what about you?

@anthonyuk95

I am hoping to be offered a place in the Grosvenor House but if not self catered, I am 18.

is that your twitter?
I am hoping to be offered a place in the Grosvenor House but if not self catered, I am 18.

is that your twitter?

Grosvenor House is self catered I believe and doesn't fall under semi. I didn't want self catered because I simply can't cook. Yeah that is my Twitter if you have it.
Reply 11

Grosvenor House is self catered I believe and doesn't fall under semi. I didn't want self catered because I simply can't cook. Yeah that is my Twitter if you have it.

Yeah it has it's own kitchen, that's why I would love it haha! ah fair enough, I can only cook simple things really. Yeah I do but I mostly only tweet about football haha, so I am not sure whether you would want to follow me haha
Yeah it has it's own kitchen, that's why I would love it haha! ah fair enough, I can only cook simple things really. Yeah I do but I mostly only tweet about football haha, so I am not sure whether you would want to follow me haha

So are you doing the Business Management Entrepreneurship 4 years then? I mainly Tweet about politics but also like TV shows and video games.
Reply 13
No, I am doing Business Studies for 3 years!

Ah okay, what video games do you mostly play?
No, I am doing Business Studies for 3 years!

Ah okay, what video games do you mostly play?

Mass Effect Trilogy
Walking Dead S1
GTA V
Red Dead
Assassin's Creed

Selling most of my others on EBay atm because I don't need them.
Reply 15
GTAV is brilliant isn't it, looking forward to when it is available on the new consoles, I have a PS4 myself. I used to have an xbox 360 and played Red Dead dead and Assassins creed, not bad at all.

Ah I see, you looking forward to going to university?
GTAV is brilliant isn't it, looking forward to when it is available on the new consoles, I have a PS4 myself. I used to have an xbox 360 and played Red Dead dead and Assassins creed, not bad at all.

Ah I see, you looking forward to going to university?

Don't have a PS4 atm only PS3. What GTA V ending did you choose? I burnt Trevor because he's a psychopath.
Reply 17
Don't have a PS4 atm only PS3. What GTA V ending did you choose? I burnt Trevor because he's a psychopath.

I decided to keep them both alive, I don't know why haha

The graphics will be incredible on the new consoles
I decided to keep them both alive, I don't know why haha

The graphics will be incredible on the new consoles

Yes. So what made you choose Chester as oppose to ManMet, Edge Hell, Leeds etc.
Reply 19
I just thought it was the perfect university for me

not too big, achievable requirements and just like the feel and look of the university

what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending