The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

blone_bomb
yeah i just looked on track and it says unsussesful bastards! ill go and decamp to the nottingham forum well done all you guys.

Dont give up that easily!.. isn't there any way you can ring up and PLEAD to get into the wonderful world that is Sussex!?!!.. COME ON!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
I just checked and I got in!!!!!
Just want to know my results now.
Roll on September 23rd!!!!

Steph

Maths Sussex 06
Reply 22
U recon its too early to ring em and ask if Im in?
Reply 23
nah i say ring em if ur worried...let me know how u get on
xxxx
Reply 24
ANYONE doing Psychology know?
Yay i'm in!! :biggrin: AAAB :biggrin:
Reply 26
Ah well done everyone,im in too!!Drama and english wahoooo see u guys all there! xxxxx
sleepy_person!
Hey everyone, well done!!
My situation is... interesting, but hey it wouldn't be me without the drama :p:

Kent has changed to unconditional
Sussex has 'changed course' deferred entry 2007. I don't know if it's an actual different course or just deferring. Anyone's take on this? Hmmmm now I have absolutely no idea where I want to go!! hehe

Well if you need any help making your decision let me know...I studied my first year at Kent then dropped out and am now in my 2nd year at Sussex.
Reply 28
Got ABC missed the B by 4 UMS marks, so im trying to ring that nmber 01273678416 but its engaged...
Reply 29
SammyP
ANYONE doing Psychology know?

Yep, I'm in :biggrin:

AABaa bloody GUTTED about that stupid B, everyone I've spoken to got at least a grade below their predicted in Psychology and I was only 8 marks off an A overall so I've applied for a remark, fingers crossed! But never mind, I'm in :biggrin: BRING ON THE PJ AND PIZZA PARTIES :biggrin:
Reply 30
Unsuccessful, so wont be seing u lot next year, wont be on here either, cya

Sorry forgot, Well done to everyone who made it Sussex is an amazing Uni, cya..
Reply 31
Grats m'loves, see you soon!
Reply 32
I got in for psych too! AAB :biggrin: well done everybody. Sorry to those who didn't make it.
I'm in!! Wahoo!! AAA :biggrin:
Reply 34
congrats everyone :smile:
Yay, congrats to you all! See you very soon!
Reply 36
Well done guys!
Reply 37
congrats ppl! see u all in september!! :smile:
i hope you all get the results you wanted, bros.

i loved the anticipation of getting the results. it was so exciting.
*dies*
i had to go to two different places to get my results (2 different schools), and i needed AAB, with A in english.

first got my music tech grade, which i'd hoped would be A, but i'd missed out by 9 marks, so needed straight As for english and french. i actually dropped to my knees when i read that i'd got them (probably would have done so anyway had i not)

so.. yes AAB, and:
Welcome Rowan,

The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your offer has been confirmed.

Latest

Trending

Trending