The Student Room Group

Is anyone doing OCR Gateway B Science exam this week?

I was just wondering if anyone has got their B2,C2,P2 GCSE science exam this week. I have around a week left to revise and I am really struggling. After the B1,C1,P1 exam I had about a week ago I lost all interest. I revised so much and I know I did not do well on that one. I would really like to talk to someone who has got this exam coming up this week, I think it would really help me :smile:
Original post by ingrido
I was just wondering if anyone has got their B2,C2,P2 GCSE science exam this week. I have around a week left to revise and I am really struggling. After the B1,C1,P1 exam I had about a week ago I lost all interest. I revised so much and I know I did not do well on that one. I would really like to talk to someone who has got this exam coming up this week, I think it would really help me :smile:

Heya, I'm going to put this in the science forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Hi
yes here you a new tsr user who has the same exam i did the b1 c1 p1 exam a few weeks ago and i have b2 c2 p2 exam on friday so just revising now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending