The Student Room Group

AQA Prod 3

Hi,

With DT Prod 3 being on Tuesday 3rd, I want to make sure that I will be answering the questions correctly. As I am not an English student my essay style answers aren't amazing. Could you please provide a way to order and structure my answers please.

I often have bits here and there in my answers as I write down as I think. A little advice on how to structure my answers would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Original post by AStudent14
Hi,

With DT Prod 3 being on Tuesday 3rd, I want to make sure that I will be answering the questions correctly. As I am not an English student my essay style answers aren't amazing. Could you please provide a way to order and structure my answers please.

I often have bits here and there in my answers as I write down as I think. A little advice on how to structure my answers would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Hey, how did your exam go? :smile:

It's really useful to write a plan of your answer before you start writing - it can be a really quick spider diagram where you jot down all your thoughts, then number the different ideas into paragraph 1, paragraph 2, etc. :smile: That way you're not writing things down as you think and you'll have a much more coherent answer! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest