The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Applying for accommodation problem

So I had already put in my email address to apply for accommodation and got the email to confirm my email address but then my laptop crashed and so now when I'm trying to apply for accommodation it's telling me my email adresss is already being used (obviously).

Is there any way to log back into the application thing without having to re-register because I don't have another email adress that I regularly use and don't want to create another email address because I'd most likely forget about it which wouldn't be very helpful...

If anyone knows a way please let me know!!! getting stressed that I'll have no where to live!
Original post by kristianabanana
So I had already put in my email address to apply for accommodation and got the email to confirm my email address but then my laptop crashed and so now when I'm trying to apply for accommodation it's telling me my email adresss is already being used (obviously).

Is there any way to log back into the application thing without having to re-register because I don't have another email adress that I regularly use and don't want to create another email address because I'd most likely forget about it which wouldn't be very helpful...

If anyone knows a way please let me know!!! getting stressed that I'll have no where to live!

Try phoning the university? :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending