The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lol yep if i travel, im hoping i get late starts to avoid the rush hour madness! Also it wont be everyday will it. Will it?! I dont have a car. I should think about passing my test lol. But i want a car anyway and if i do stay at home i need something to give me some independence!

Lol i dont wanna be a loner...:frown: but yea i doubt we're the only nutters considering a commute, right? And im so glad there's someone who feels my pain! Have you completely ruled out living in halls? Oh and sorry if ive sabotaged the thread with my babble muhaha...

Sheena
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
ahh, the joys of having a car - u get ur independence in :P
but the cons of driving a car....road tax, insurance, MOT checks and maintenance, petrol...and i dont even drive lol!

at first i put down on my ucas form id b staying at home. two months ago i called up brunel and decided id stay in campus accomm. 2 days ago i changed back to living at home. dont b surprised if i change my mind again...!!

im on myspace (www.myspace.com/michelle_n87) if you want 2 chat - excuse the crappy basic layout tho... would be nice to know at least one other person before uni starts!

michelle x
Reply 22
Lol i know it'll be expensive but im gettin me a car!! Lol gosh u sound as confuzzled as me! I was on myspace (loonng story) but i'll pm u cos yea it'd be nice to talk to a future brunelian...
Just a note to those wanting to travel to Brunel by car, make sure you can park on the campus before getting a car just to travel to uni! Because as far as I know, they have strange rules for the campus parking.
Yeah something like, you can pay for the right to look for a parking space, but you may not ever actually get one..?
Just got a welcome pack and it says I have to rwrite an essay. Thanks for the heads up Tom. :frown:
I'm not at home until tonight, so I'm hoping I don't come home to a task that I have to do....

Latest

Trending

Trending