The Student Room Group

Geography AQA Optional Units

Next year I'm taking geography AS and the exam board is AQA.
Anyone who's taking/taken this already, which optional topics would you recommend taking?
I'm already doing population change and rivers as my compulsory topics, however I have the choice between:
cold environments (physical)
health issues (human)

Is either topic harder/more interesting than the other? Did you find human or physical a-level geography harder?

Thanks!
Original post by Julia3
Next year I'm taking geography AS and the exam board is AQA.
Anyone who's taking/taken this already, which optional topics would you recommend taking?
I'm already doing population change and rivers as my compulsory topics, however I have the choice between:
cold environments (physical)
health issues (human)

Is either topic harder/more interesting than the other? Did you find human or physical a-level geography harder?

Thanks!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Geography forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=83
tgwktm
x

Just quoting in the resident geography guru. :wink: :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Just quoting in the resident geography guru. :wink: :smile:

haha omg thank you, i'm flattered.
only i feel bad cause i can't really help here cause i don't do AQA geography so i don't know the in's and out's of the course
Original post by tgwktm
haha omg thank you, i'm flattered.
only i feel bad cause i can't really help here cause i don't do AQA geography so i don't know the in's and out's of the course

Oh, fiddlesticks! :frown: Sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending