The Student Room Group

I am FUMING

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophsha
Trip her up if she runs past you

Ooh, that's a good one :colone:
Beat her up. That's what i do to my 13 y/o sister lol. But i'm guessing your mum won't be amused :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just want to let you know I never did such things when my big sister was studying in her/my room

God even if I did I would probably get 10 finger imprinted on my cheeks. (I once got 5 for some reason I don't remember)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MidnightDream
I'm fuming because I thought today was Saturday but it's Sunday and I've done no revision
Where has my half term gone :angry:
**** my life :cry:

Hahahahahaha
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by emily_something
sounds like younger sister favortism alright! lip wobble tears "mummy she is being mean to me even though i wrecked her work which took her hours to do!"

:colone: what revenge have you planned?

Exactly! :/

I haven't got anything yet (apart from 'accidentally' tripping her up) but Google has been very useful. I've made a short-list of potential revenge plots :colone:
Original post by thechemistress
My stupid 13 year old sister just came into my room and knocked my bottle of Lucozade down all over my chemistry notes on purpose. She literally just walked in and pushed it down. Then when I yelled at her, she burst into tears and my mum is blaming me. She says that I shouldn't have left the bottle open. I mean, what the ****?! WHY ISN'T SHE TELLING MY SISTER OFF? Now my mum and sister have gone off into the living room and she's decided to cheer my sister up by having a movie marathon with her. I am furious, seriously. I spent HOURS on my chemistry notes and they're purposefully ruined by my idiot sister and she's not even getting told off?! I COULD LITERALLY PUNCH SOMEONE.
And the worst thing is she didn't even apologise. She started saying it was my fault. HOW WAS IT MY FAULT I DIDN'T ****ING ASK YOU TO COME INTO MY ROOM NOR DID I ASK YOU TO KNOCK MY DRINK DOWN YOU LITTLE ****.
Forget that forgive and forget bull****, she's not going to get away with this.

.... Sorry, I just needed to get that out of my system. Feels good to rage on the internet.

Anybody else pissed off? Share your stories on here xD

Tl;dr - my sister is a fool, my mum is biased.

If this was GCSE notes- I hate to break it to you but most of it was all lies anyway...
Reply 25
My stupid 13 year old sister just came into my room and knocked my bottle of Lucozade down all over my chemistry notes on purpose. She literally just walked in and pushed it down. Then when I yelled at her, she burst into tears and my mum is blaming me. She says that I shouldn't have left the bottle open. I mean, what the ****?! WHY ISN'T SHE TELLING MY SISTER OFF? Now my mum and sister have gone off into the living room and she's decided to cheer my sister up by having a movie marathon with her. I am furious, seriously. I spent HOURS on my chemistry notes and they're purposefully ruined by my idiot sister and she's not even getting told off?! I COULD LITERALLY PUNCH SOMEONE.
And the worst thing is she didn't even apologise. She started saying it was my fault. HOW WAS IT MY FAULT I DIDN'T ****ING ASK YOU TO COME INTO MY ROOM NOR DID I ASK YOU TO KNOCK MY DRINK DOWN YOU LITTLE ****.
Forget that forgive and forget bull****, she's not going to get away with this.

.... Sorry, I just needed to get that out of my system. Feels good to rage on the internet.

Anybody else pissed off? Share your stories on here xD

Tl;dr - my sister is a fool, my mum is biased.

She probably just got her first period, man. Chill.
Ooh, that's a good one :colone:

Unfortunately, i was that little sister (nohate) and learnt my lesson haha
Original post by Sophsha
Unfortunately, i was that little sister (nohate) and learnt my lesson haha

Judging you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you still have the lucozade-soaked notes anywhere? Unless they are completely destroyed, try drying them on a radiator or airing cupboard or similar. Then if they're still readable, photocopy them onto new paper.
Original post by cuckoo99
If this was GCSE notes- I hate to break it to you but most of it was all lies anyway...

I know :frown: It kills me everytime I read through them. But you know, that's at least 5 hours of my time wasted.

Original post by Gax
She probably just got her first period, man. Chill.

She got her first period about a year and a half ago. Even if it was her first one, she still deserves to be slapped round the face with a chainsaw.
Original post by spleenharvester
Do you still have the lucozade-soaked notes anywhere? Unless they are completely destroyed, try drying them on a radiator or airing cupboard or similar. Then if they're still readable, photocopy them onto new paper.

Yeah, I've hung them out to dry. They're not completely readable, but I'll manage. There are some I've had to chuck away completely, the ink ran and it was just a giant black blob on paper.
Original post by itsRochana
Judging you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colondollar:
I know :frown: It kills me everytime I read through them. But you know, that's at least 5 hours of my time wasted.

She got her first period about a year and a half ago. Even if it was her first one, she still deserves to be slapped round the face with a chainsaw.

Just do all the past papers:smile: i got an A* in my chem exam from spamming past papers a week before xD made me love chemistry in the end xD
Reply 33

I feel for you. Does she have her own laptop/computer? If so, then you should format it. A tad extreme, but guaranteed to get results :tongue:
Just do all the past papers:smile: i got an A* in my chem exam from spamming past papers a week before xD made me love chemistry in the end xD

Yeah, you're right. Screw the notes, I'll just do past papers xD Might as well start now.
Chemistry is my favourite science, as you can see from my name :biggrin: Did you end up doing Chemistry AS?
Yeah, you're right. Screw the notes, I'll just do past papers xD Might as well start now.
Chemistry is my favourite science, as you can see from my name :biggrin: Did you end up doing Chemistry AS?

Ye I'm doing it at A2 atm :smile: hoping to study it at University come September :biggrin: probably should be revising atm though :rolleyes:
Original post by Gax
I feel for you. Does she have her own laptop/computer? If so, then you should format it. A tad extreme, but guaranteed to get results :tongue:

No, she doesn't :/ Even if she did, it would be too obvious that it was me that did it. No, I want to do something that lands her in deep **** without it being obvious that it was me at all xD
Ye I'm doing it at A2 atm :smile: hoping to study it at University come September :biggrin: probably should be revising atm though :rolleyes:

Oh, awesome :biggrin:
Where are you planning to go? I'd love to do Chemistry in uni :biggrin:
Pee in her bed when she's in the shower, so she may climb into that now urine infested bed and not notice until it is too late.

Or take her things and hide them around the house and make it seem like she is going crazy because it will look like she does not remember where she put what.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, otherwise a more nice approach would be to have a good relationship with your mum (that's right, YOUR MUM) and let her know how you feel when the things you spend time on get ruined by your inferior sibling.

Yeeeeees
Yeah, I've hung them out to dry.

:s-smilie: Lol sucks. My little sister did the same **** and I ran away. Well not a hormonal adolescent ran away but like "I'm an adult now; piss off everyone" kind of ran away. When my sister did stuff like that normally she got away with it right but then I got sick of it and had a go at my mum and she kicked me out and I had to stay in this seedy hotel that I checked into at like 2Am after I packed. I got serious 2nd hand smoke from these potheads and I thought I was going to at least be raped in the night but I went home and apologised to my mum and stayed till end of term. My sister ended up getting spankings if she acted up. :colondollar: So I just let off and kinda let her have it *I mean have her way, I don't like the spankings*....moral of this story lol: Don't get angry just get even?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest