The Student Room Group

What's your favourite pudding?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Apple pies mmmm..
What's your favourite pudding? Any crumble, preferably with as little fruit as possible and as much crumble as possible (mmm!)
What's your least favourite pudding? Anything with custard on, but especially the rank green custard they used to give us in school!
My favourite is apple pie especially my mummy's one, 'tis one of the fabbiest thing I've ever tasted :yep:

For least favourite probably sticky toffee pudding, I love it I really do but it gets a tad sickly after while - it's almost worth it but not quite
My favourite pudding is Chocolate Pudding. I dont dislike any pudding at all. I think I would like them all, I've had quite a few, like Bread Pudding, Vanilla Pudding, etc. I eat it sometimes, especially during the holidays! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Pastries - like a strudel or something. Not a fan of warm puddings.
Favourite:
Trifle is usually a winner for me. Without alcohol is best!1 I love all the components together. So many flavours and textures :smile:

Least:
Rum baked fruit. I'm not big on alcohol for dessert because I find it can overpower any other flavour. I was recently given rum baked pineapple and I'm not a fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do not like puddings
Strawberry and Lychee Gateau :adore:
steak and kidney pudding with chips.
Has to be Strawberry trifle or maybe Raspberry Panna Cotta. . I could probably eat 2 or 3 sharing tubs of those puddings to myself if I could. :drool:

My least favourite dessert... I'm not very fussy with sweet foods, but I suppose chocolate cheesecake isn't the best. D:
The cream cheese with the chocolate just makes it too rich.
My favorite pudding is the chia seed pudding. I love chia seeds on my pudding, it is very delicious and nutritious. Chia seed pudding is easy and fun to make. I make my own chia seed pudding at home. I usually eat this as a snack. I decided to change my unhealthy snacks to healthier snacks.
TGI Fridays chocolate cake. Omfg.
There is only one pudding that doesn't expand your waistband but can cause other problems.................... SPOTTED ****!
Favorite:Chocolate pudding
Least Favorite: Apricot
I am a dessert lover :smile:
It sad that us british people have never experienced the luxuries of pumpkin pie, if most of us tried it you would say 100% pumpkin pie is your faves, like its soooo damnnn gooooddddd.
i dont have one but if there was a suicide pudding where you died after that would be my favorite.
Jam roll with custard
Iranian ice cream.

@Pathway
Reply 38
Original post by SMEGGGY
Jam roll with custard

Harry is that you?
Original post by 8472
Harry is that you?

Haha

It is a nice desert though. 👍

Quick Reply