The Student Room Group

is uni going to kick me out?

Hi, well i've done many stupid things, and now i might be in trouble. Basically, I'm in halls and ive been really load at times, had several meetings and fines, been very drunk and just been a nuisance. On top of that ive said some stupid comments and remarks to some of the students in my halls. Apparently a girl left the hall because ive been a bit rude towards her, and i was drunk at the time. Now i have had a meeting, and the university will decide. Do you think i will get kicked out? I haven't been formally expelled from halls, but i am asked to leave early otherwise i will be expelled from halls.
Learn to handle your drink
Reply 2
I hope so, because you are a disgrace. You should of learned your lesson the first time you caused a problem!
You're the person everyone hates in halls. Good bloody luck.
One of my friends got rusticated from Oxford for being disruptive to people, and generally being a dick. If you've been seriously disruptive then I guess they have every right to get rid of you.
I sure hope you are kicked out; you're a complete menace.
Reply 6
How do you get into university without knowing how to spell loud?
Reply 7
Original post by adam.100
Hi, well i've done many stupid things, and now i might be in trouble. Basically, I'm in halls and ive been really load at times, had several meetings and fines, been very drunk and just been a nuisance. On top of that ive said some stupid comments and remarks to some of the students in my halls. Apparently a girl left the hall because ive been a bit rude towards her, and i was drunk at the time. Now i have had a meeting, and the university will decide. Do you think i will get kicked out? I haven't been formally expelled from halls, but i am asked to leave early otherwise i will be expelled from halls.

You should have asked this post before you had the meeting... For then people would have told you to emphasise to the decision makers how much you are going to man-up, stop being a douchebag and focus on your studies..

A little to late to be contemplating this now..

Go with the flow, whatever the decision is....
Original post by senz72
How do you get into university without knowing how to spell loud?

I love you. XD

Quick Reply

Latest