The Student Room Group

How can I spike my hair like ronaldo

I'm having a really bad problem with getting my hair how I want it. I currently use shockwaves gel and have used Toni and Guy styling fibre and Fishshape cream but they both turned out to be a massive waste of money as they didn't work on my hair. First if all how could I style my hair like Ronaldo like the spikes he manages to create, I'm not saying I want it exactly the same but something similar. Secondly could anyone please recommend me a hair styling product to spike my hair which I could get from boots. The styling products I currently use don't allow me to style my hair how I want it and leaves my hair floppy after a minute. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by _ShahzaibAli
I'm having a really bad problem with getting my hair how I want it. I currently use shockwaves gel and have used Toni and Guy styling fibre and Fishshape cream but they both turned out to be a massive waste of money as they didn't work on my hair. First if all how could I style my hair like Ronaldo like the spikes he manages to create, I'm not saying I want it exactly the same but something similar. Secondly could anyone please recommend me a hair styling product to spike my hair which I could get from boots. The styling products I currently use don't allow me to style my hair how I want it and leaves my hair floppy after a minute. Thanks

:confused: Pretty sure Ronnie's got some variation of combover atm.
Original post by Tom78
:confused: Pretty sure Ronnie's got some variation of combover atm.

Yes I know that even the combover but what product could I use that would work on to hair and allow me to style it a bit like ronnnies
Reply 3
Yes I know that even the combover but what product could I use that would work on to hair and allow me to style it a bit like ronnnies

His looks a bit greasy if I'm honest lol, but you need a short back and sides haircut with good length on top and then use some matte mousse with a hairdryer and hold it in place with wax / hairspray
Original post by Tom78
His looks a bit greasy if I'm honest lol, but you need a short back and sides haircut with good length on top and then use some matte mousse with a hairdryer and hold it in place with wax / hairspray

Any companys or products you could recommend coz whatever I use never styles my hair
Reply 5
Any companys or products you could recommend coz whatever I use never styles my hair

It's all in the cut really, vo5 matte mousse is good though.
Original post by Tom78
It's all in the cut really, vo5 matte mousse is good though.

Can't seem too find that, what about the Vo5 Matt clay is that any good ? And could my hair be too thick to style do I get my barber to thin it ?
Does it give a wet or matte look finish ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Can't seem too find that, what about the Vo5 Matt clay is that any good ? And could my hair be too thick to style do I get my barber to thin it ?

It's hard to give you any guidance without a picture of what you look like tbh mate. Mousse is for the texture clay might do but it'll give it a texture that can't be reworked, yeah maybe hit up your barbers and ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending