The Student Room Group

Do you think you're ugly?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhimsicalSloth
That's the funny thing, I was going to write that I'm definitely NOT photogenic. :tongue: I think the blurriness of my DP helps!

If I'm not wrong, I saw another picture of you somewhere on TSR. Your smile is absolutely stunning, and if you're not photogenic then you're definitely.. real-life-genic? Rofl

Okay, before you get over-whelmed with compliments you should get back to revision.
Original post by buchanan700
I don't think so. I dislike the idea of pouting, I have big enough lips as it is. Would look like a fish :P

What kind of fish? Cause some fish can pout sexily
This is a very broad question..

First of all, all of our opinions of "ugly" will be different. :confused:

My opinion of ugly isn't to do with looks, it's to do with personality. Someone can look like a model and have a crap personality which would make them ugly, whereas, someone who doesn't have the looks can have an amazing personality, which would make them a beautiful person! :biggrin:

Everyone has a heart, everyone has a mind, your personality shines through. You're all looking just fine! :cool:
Original post by hexagonalRod
If I'm not wrong, I saw another picture of you somewhere on TSR. Your smile is absolutely stunning, and if you're not photogenic then you're definitely.. real-life-genic? Rofl

Okay, before you get over-whelmed with compliments you should get back to revision.

I doubt that that was me then because I've only ever had one pic on here :smile: And I don't need to study any more (thank goodness!), I just graduated. And you're not gonna make me go back! :tongue: But thank you!
I'd say average, 4/10 on a bad day, 7/10 on a good day?
**** no.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I doubt that that was me then because I've only ever had one pic on here :smile: And I don't need to study any more (thank goodness!), I just graduated. And you're not gonna make me go back! :tongue: But thank you!

That is a milestone, well done on graduating! What did you graduate in?
Well I don't think I'm a monster, no.

Quick Reply

Latest