The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

When to move/freshers week

Hey! :smile: So i've looked online and as far as I can see, freshers week at Uni of Leeds starts on the 22nd September? If you're moving to halls, when would you move in? Would it be the 20th/21st or even earlier? I'm moving from Kent so trying to figure everything out. Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Lloydasaurus
Hey! :smile: So i've looked online and as far as I can see, freshers week at Uni of Leeds starts on the 22nd September? If you're moving to halls, when would you move in? Would it be the 20th/21st or even earlier? I'm moving from Kent so trying to figure everything out. Thanks in advance :smile:

Freshers Week 2012 started on Sept 17th amd most people moved around the 15th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
It really depends on how early you want to get there. Obviously Fresher's week starts on the 22nd but if you're living in university halls you can arrive in your accommodation as early as the 17th on the most part. Depends on your contract, which you should receive by the 11th September (or sometime around then).

*Written by a potential student who has been looking at as much information related to University of Leeds as possible.
Original post by kbf94
It really depends on how early you want to get there. Obviously Fresher's week starts on the 22nd but if you're living in university halls you can arrive in your accommodation as early as the 17th on the most part. Depends on your contract, which you should receive by the 11th September (or sometime around then).

*Written by a potential student who has been looking at as much information related to University of Leeds as possible.

You've read right!

Contract start dates vary dependant on which accommodation you are in, it will be detailed in your contract.

Amanda
University of Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest