The Student Room Group

What is the worst injury you have had?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Pneumonia. Developed from bronchitis. From smoking too much, of cigs which turned out to be illegal ones from the corner shop, but i had flu & my taste buds were messed up so i couldnt tell.
Worst way to lose 2 stone in a month.

Nothing bloody though. *touch wood*

Oh no. Cracked my head open & went to hos in ambulance w sirens on. Dont remember a thing :/ gutted.

Projectile vomited over dinner table in primary scl. Not dangerous, but pretty spectacular for a 6 year old.

Everyone else is way more dramatic than me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Once fell knee first on a kerb. Hurt like...

Indeed it does. As does falling on to a kerb, putting both hands out, grazing one hand and grazing one elbow.:frown: Getting up was a bit painful.
Original post by OU Student
Indeed it does. As does falling on to a kerb, putting both hands out, grazing one hand and grazing one elbow.:frown: Getting up was a bit painful.

Then a few weeks later I fell again and twisted my ankle on the same leg. Damn!
I woke up on Tuesday with cramp, which doesn't normally bother me. I nearly screamed because I was in so much pain. And it was still there Tuesday evening.

Somehow, I've never broken a bone. Concussion is pretty bad too.:frown:
Lost part of my finger once, I was leaning on one of those heavy maintenance doors at the airport and someone opened it, got caught in the hinge and cut it off. More disconcerting than painful (though that might have been shock) and I missed my holiday :frown: it was sown back on so you can't really see anything other than a scar now but it freezes in winter so it feels like it has ice in it
Reply 45
I was playing dance central on xbox kinect two years ago and dislocated my knee. My nana came in and said dont be a drama queen Jess and I pointed to my knee, my knee cap was on the side of my knee. I was taken out on a stretcher t all the neighbours coming out of their houses to see why there was an ambulance with flashing lights, asked if I wanted morphine but refused and got through it on can after can of gas and air before getting it put back into place. Got told if it happens again I'll need an op on my knee and at physio they pointed out its not fully in place so heres hoping I don't have to repeat that awful experience again...
I once burnt myself. It wouldn't have been so bad if dad's reaction wasn't to poke it. I then burnt myself again the next day. :rolleyes:
Broken arm and taking a chunk out of my knee when I fell on some stones.

Quick Reply

Latest