The Student Room Group

Did anything significant happen in your exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yellowcopter
Thanks, have some rep too. :tongue:
Awww, thank you, I'll give you some rep tomorrow :smile:
Original post by ItsIzzy
There was a boy, not at my school but I heard it on Twitter, who took a selfie in the exam hall and now he has been disqualified from all his GCSE's AND any exams he takes for the next 5 years All that for one picture!, he had some balls

My gosh... Stupidity :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was a boy at my school who apparently finished the paper and was not cheating but was using his phone during the exam ( though he had the booklet closed) - he never got caught though. I guess he was just lucky. Nothing really happens at my school lol. 😊
Reply 23
Original post by JazzyT17
There was a boy at my school who apparently finished the paper and was not cheating but was using his phone during the exam ( though he had the booklet closed) - he never got caught though. I guess he was just lucky. Nothing really happens at my school lol. ������

Don't mind me, invigilators! I'm just finishing off my battle on clash of clans.
In our Maths exams the invigilating teachers played Pacman around the desks.... and there was a syncronised beat of pen tapping among the students suspiciously in time to the noise Pacman makes when he eats the little white dots.

True story bro
The invigilator's phone rang in my biology exam... he made such a big deal about phones being off and not in the exam room as well *shakes head*
Original post by ColeNate
Don't mind me, invigilators! I'm just finishing off my battle on clash of clans.

Haha :smile:
Not really exciting as nothing ever does happen in our school. But in today's English exam they set up a digital clock on a large Computer/TV screen as people at the back (big hall) couldn't see the normal clock. Needless to say it broke after 20 minutes, they called the technicians in who still couldn't fix it which led to lots of banging and crashing happening.. It turns out after all that the Screen just went on standby. Why do the school employ such idiots!:hmmmm2:
Original post by ItsIzzy
There was a boy, not at my school but I heard it on Twitter, who took a selfie in the exam hall and now he has been disqualified from all his GCSE's AND any exams he takes for the next 5 years All that for one picture!, he must have been a complete retard

ftfy bud :smile:
Reply 29
The school burglar alarm went off in the History exam & after 10 minutes the invigilators decided we need to leave. Then it stopped, and the invigilators were trying to get everyone back to their seats without anyone talking - failed miserably!

And in the French listening, the invigilators forgot to time the exam and ended up giving us about 15 mins extra.

Original post by ItsIzzy
There was a boy, not at my school but I heard it on Twitter, who took a selfie in the exam hall and now he has been disqualified from all his GCSE's AND any exams he takes for the next 5 years All that for one picture!, he had some balls

^ Nah, it was a year 9 mock exam. He trying to get RTs
Hello, I wish you happiness and well-being.

There was a bully in my school who use to always make fun of me and the other kids. One day he came to me (in year 10 a week before the exam) and was like 'eh blud, man better give me the answers for Biology, I'll bang you up bruv'
He assumed we would sit next to eachother somehow and he was right. So naturally, being scared I gave him the answers.

On results day he asked me what I got, an A from sheer hardwork, I smirked and asked him what he got, D, as I gave him all the wrong answers, dumbass believed me when I said the process to make yeast is called 'Mitosis' :P
In my music exam the other day the invigilator's phone went off, and she had who let the dogs out as a ringtone. It even went off while the extract was playing... *awks*

Posted from TSR Mobile
The year above me in one of their GCSE Short Course RE exams did a mexican wave across the exam hall, but I think they all still sat the exam despite getting *******ed by the deputy head.

Also, when some of our exams happen in the sports hall; there has been a time where two pigeons have flown into the room and started shagging up on the rafters... not the best noises you want to hear when you're trying to concentrate, and then last January in my AS exams, an invigilator opened one of the fire doors to get some extra papers out of the car and the wind pretty much took most the papers on desks and threw them around the room! Took the invigilators about a quarter of an hour trying to pick them all up!
Reply 33
Original post by GuanyinBuddha
Hello, I wish you happiness and well-being.

There was a bully in my school who use to always make fun of me and the other kids. One day he came to me (in year 10 a week before the exam) and was like 'eh blud, man better give me the answers for Biology, I'll bang you up bruv'
He assumed we would sit next to eachother somehow and he was right. So naturally, being scared I gave him the answers.

On results day he asked me what I got, an A from sheer hardwork, I smirked and asked him what he got, D, as I gave him all the wrong answers, dumbass believed me when I said the process to make yeast is called 'Mitosis' :P

GOOD ON YOU, he deserved it for thinking he's such a hardhead :biggrin: and loooool, mitosis y'know
Nothing amazing but in our Ethics exam (I think) a phone went off in someone's bag and the invigilator went through about 20 different bags, picking them up and putting them to her ear and me and a friend just found it hilarious :smile: Think it must have been an alarm actually as it just kept getting louder and louder! Never found out who it was though it was definitely a girls bag
Oh yeah and my friend fell asleep with his head against a bookcase (in the library) during the Spanish listening and missed a whole question!
Reply 36
Original post by AlexanderStuart
The year above me in one of their GCSE Short Course RE exams did a mexican wave across the exam hall, but I think they all still sat the exam despite getting *******ed by the deputy head.

Also, when some of our exams happen in the sports hall; there has been a time where two pigeons have flown into the room and started shagging up on the rafters... not the best noises you want to hear when you're trying to concentrate, and then last January in my AS exams, an invigilator opened one of the fire doors to get some extra papers out of the car and the wind pretty much took most the papers on desks and threw them around the room! Took the invigilators about a quarter of an hour trying to pick them all up!

Doing a Mexican wave is pretty genius.
not as good as the others but during english lit, the room above us started playing kelly clarkson and everyone had the strong urge to laugh haha
Power cut during geology for about 20 seconds before half-term (our exam hall doesn't have any windows lol, so it was pitch black) and everyone started shrieking. When the power came back on, the invigilator was like "WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?". So funny.
Reply 39
Original post by billyfisher100
Power cut during geology for about 20 seconds before half-term (our exam hall doesn't have any windows lol, so it was pitch black) and everyone started shrieking. When the power came back on, the invigilator was like "WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?". So funny.

Y'all should have switched seats or something to really mess with them or somehow coordinate you all to put your papers on the floor and pretend it was just magic or something.

Quick Reply

Latest