The Student Room Group

Did anything significant happen in your exam?

Scroll to see replies

In our english exam yesterday, we were in the main hall which is next to the dining hall, and we heard a massive crash and one of the dinner ladies screaming "WOOOOHOOOO!" it was hilarious....
A girl during my GCSE English exam fainted after 5 mins the exam had started, turns out it was all just a show as she didn't want to sit the paper. She works full time in KFC now.
Original post by eGodKarma<3 TTFU
nice name lul

Thanks
Reply 63
In the GCSE Chem exams, the kid behind me kept flicking my ears. Then, on the hallowed call of "you have five minutes left" when all of the invigilators turned away, he stood up and straight smacked me in the back of the head, to which my reaction was "what<head smashing onto the table>the f***?" The worst part was he got away with it, and about 60% of the room erupted in laughter. I didn't get kicked out (luckily) but did merit a sore nose for the rest of the day.
yes **** i overlooked a 2 mark question! i feel like crying :frown:
Reply 65
Another time, the AS Creative Writing exam, the same kid (alphabetical order is so cruel) kicked my chair sideways and I fell off it, before hurling a calculator at my face. You'd never believe it, but he got away with that one as well! This makes me realise what a knob he really was, you'd never guess we were best mates would you?
Some invigilator was leaning down to help out one of the other students and his trousers fell down, he had no underwear on...
Well, someone was sick. It wasn't during the exam but outside and it went on some of the bags as well. Im not even sure if he was let in the exam as well. Oh and during one of the earlier exams - i think it was biology - the person in front of me purposely tripped up the invigilator whilst collecting the papers.
I did a slut drip to try and get extra credit from invigilators, but I couldn't lift myself back up.
In our human physiology exam yesterday, there was a question where we had to label a diagram. Somehow, the lecturer who set that question managed to include the completed diagram next to it.
In our English Language exam yesterday the invigilators told us to put our pens down as the exam had finished. One Boy carried on writing so one of the invigilators sprinted at what seemed like 100mph down the exam hall and snatched the paper out of his hand and hit him with his paper.

It was so funny and over dramatic, we couldn't stop laughing for at least 10 minutes :biggrin:
Some guys phone went off a few years back and the kid managed to turn it off (I watched him during the entire thing as he was one row infront of me and a few seats along). Invigilators obviously realised and they had the coloumn searched before they were allowed to leave. The kid whose phone went off didn't get caught because he managed to pass it to his friend in the next seat. 3 other people had ipods on them and they were disqualified from the exam (their fault), and the kid didn't even own up to it, he was a cocky little prick too. I confronted him to make him at least apologise to the others for getting them in the ****, and he basically admitted to it as a teacher walked past. I had such a smug face for the remaining day.
Reply 72
Once had a pigeon fly in the exam hall and repeatedly fly into a closed window whilst trying to get out, which was pretty hilarious. That was during a mock though, not an actual exam.
Reply 73
A bee sat on my shoulder for half of my RS exam. No joke.
my stomach grumbled so loudly! so embarrassing... Then I had this really bad stomach ache and couldn't bear it and asked to go to the toilet. When I came back I was concentrating on my stomach and begging it not to grumble again throughout the exam, yeah so kinda messed up my biology paper because of that (couldn't concentrate and ended up leaving the last questions out, it was that unbearable) :frown:
Reply 75
In my gcse exams the invigilators were flirting with each other... Gross.

The one science exam I had the one cocky invigilators saying what questions he could answer. Whilst he stood behind me. Well if you know then share because you know caring is sharing and all
Reply 76
Original post by Rrobba
Once had a pigeon fly in the exam hall and repeatedly fly into a closed window whilst trying to get out, which was pretty hilarious. That was during a mock though, not an actual exam.

I swear this is like the 4th post I've seen about a pigeon flying into your exam rooms. Do you all go to the same school or are the invigilators just really keen birdwatchers?
I do my exams in a separate room for health reasons plus I need a word processor, a couple weeks ago we had one indilator to 3 people and she fell asleep for half an hour.. Also In two of my exams over the past month the invigilators mobile has gone off. Seriously impressive stuff on behalf of my college. :rolleyes:
Nothing interesting happens at my school with exams... They'd have definitely told us as cautionary tales or something. Most exciting thing was when they realised we'd been handed out some annotated poetry anthologies so we had to stop for 10 minutes while they checked them all and gave out new ones.
Reply 79
Labour has 6 letters and so does ****er, is that a coincidence?

Quick Reply

Latest