St John's College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marsbms
Any HSPS Applicant ?

Me.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Anyone get an interview yet? I'm gonna have to fly halfway across the world to get to Cambridge, so it would be nice if they could hurry up a little bit so I know when (or if) to book a ticket.
Original post by Barleywolf
Anyone get an interview yet? I'm gonna have to fly halfway across the world to get to Cambridge, so it would be nice if they could hurry up a little bit so I know when (or if) to book a ticket.

Someone reported an interview invitation for geography from John's.
Original post by Viceroy
Someone reported an interview invitation for geography from John's.

Where did you read this?
I see. Thank you.
Original post by Barleywolf
I see. Thank you.

Good luck, mate! It's a great college.
Original post by Leah1701
I got a rejection letter today... maybe they send it earlier for applicants outside UK but i donno for sure. I guess you will hear from them by the end of this week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

what were u applying for? any MML offers from Johns yet?
Is it possible that they'll send out letters during the weekend?
Got my letter regarding the interview today..! I'm so happy! :biggrin:
Original post by Mary9196
Got my letter regarding the interview today..! I'm so happy! :biggrin:

what course?
Original post by absybabsy
what course?

Anglo-Saxon, Norse, and Celtic..:smile:
Does anyone know if they send out actual letters or emails to EU students outside the UK?
Original post by Oskarforsblom
Does anyone know if they send out actual letters or emails to EU students outside the UK?

I live in Italy and I received an actual letter. It was a surprise, as I was waiting for an e-mail :biggrin:
Mary9196 If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive it ? What are you applying for ? I am from Italy too :wink:
Original post by marsbms
Mary9196 If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive it ? What are you applying for ? I am from Italy too :wink:

I got the letter today and I'm applying for "Anglo-Saxon, Norse, and Celtic". What about you? :smile:
Sorry, I just read :redface:. They are driving me crazy, and the site doesn't even work today
I'm applying for Human, Social and Political Sciences, and I haven't hear anything yet ! Where do you live ?
Has anyone gotten an interview offer through email?!!
Hi guys!
Long time lurker, first time commenter.
Does anyone know if John's give out their interviews for medicine after they get bmat results or not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending