The Student Room Group

Should I burn all my notes after A-levels?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mo_masquerade
You actually made me laugh out loud!

hehehe my mission is complete :smug:
Original post by AstroNandos
But the carbon dioxide given off will be used in trees to make their food.

SAVE THE TREES.

I think there's more than enough food for our trees to eat. By the way there currently more food than mouth to feed.
Reply 42
No you might need them for uni, or siblings/family could make use of them. My sisters got really bad notes for her subjects, luckily I had a great teacher:smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
2014-06-03 16.55.11.jpg

Should I burn them all?

Haha I wouldn't, in case I wanted to retake anything :biggrin: Maybe after results?
Me and all my friends are having a bonfire with all of our work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL This is so me right now not gonna lie :ahee:.
tbh i doubt i'll even throw them away. i'll probably just hoard them for nostalgic purposes lol
Am I the only one who is going to do this? I will give them to my teacher or nexts year 12. After that much effort I rather someone get some use of them.
i hereby invite all of you to my bonfire party.. we will be assembled to bid farewell to my stupid stack of pastpapers :smile:
Original post by Cyphrex
Am I the only one who is going to do this? I will give them to my teacher or nexts year 12. After that much effort I rather someone get some use of them.

I personally don't believe that a person can learn from another's notes. You need to make ur own notes to learn. Someone else's notes will not trigger facts and background knowledge in your mind.

But that's my view.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eternal*
I personally don't believe that a person can learn from another's notes. You need to make ur own notes to learn. Someone else's notes will not trigger facts and background knowledge in your mind.

But that's my view.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree but it doesnt mean they cant use the resources. They can make notes from my notes or it gives them an example on what they need to do in A level. Also for my essay based subjects. I think it would be quite useful for learning exam technique and how to learn to answer the questions. Granted this all depends if I can do well enough or noy.
Reply 52
No don't keep them all, even just in a file together where u don't look at them, my brother burnt his GCSE books and could of used them for A level. And I could of used the ones that he burnt as I'm doing my GCSE s .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
I meant no don't (throw them away) , keep them all

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am definitely burning them or shredding them.oh the pleasure that will give me,all my rage and fury will subside.
Original post by Olympiad
The messy is making me cry, how do you remember what work you have where?!

From what I've seen, girls wouldn't understand...
My room is 20x messier... and its the way I like it because I know where everything is... :cookie:
Or, you could give them to people on the Animal and Pets part of the forum for hamster shredding paper. =D
RECYCLE! It's better and isn't it satisfying just to throw all of your notes in the bin anyway?
Don't, because you might need to retake.

And you never know, you might want to look over them one day and remind yourself of your A level days :h:
Original post by daisychain_
Don't, because you might need to retake.

And you never know, you might want to look over them one day and remind yourself of your A level days :h:

-whaaat-2.png

Quick Reply

Latest