The Student Room Group

BUSS2 03/06/14 How did you find it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MrDantab
I didn't do definitions for the last 2 essays and the 8 marker on section B because none of those questions had any key business terms?! They just seemed all too rudimentary words to define. Would I lose marks?

By not doing the definitions, you will miss out on 1-2 marks, maximum. However if you infer the knowledge in the rest of your answer, you will still get the marks. Essentially, this whole definition thing your teachers talk about all the time is really not as important as they make out...
That's what I did to!!
Reply 22
OK thanks, my bad. Outside of that the test went okay. Will find out how it really went on results day
Reply 23
Original post by anonwinner
That's wrong.

OK. Not a major issue since the rest of the test was okay, still hoping for an A
Original post by iBall
OK. Not a major issue since the rest of the test was okay, still hoping for an A

Glad you're staying positive, but with such a lack of knowing basic business formulas I wouldn't get your hopes up... :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 25
Glad you're staying positive, but with such a lack of knowing basic business formulas I wouldn't get your hopes up... :/

Don't underestimate me, I wrote the correct formula but made a silly mistake with the final calculations. The exam is about analysis and evaluation, I'm good at that and 55/80 has been an A for the past few years.

I'm still in year 11 sitting two AS levels, maths (c1) and business. Not to mention I achieved 4A*s as a year 10 and am predicted another 5 for this year along with 2 A grades. In addition to this, I'm predicted an A in business and maths.

Fall back with your arrogance, this is just TSR, you're acting as if you've never got a question wrong before, I'm not even doing business next year. We'll see who's laughing on results day.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by iBall
Don't underestimate me, I wrote the correct formula but made a silly mistake with the final calculations. The exam is about analysis and evaluation, I'm good at that and 55/80 has been an A for the past few years.

I'm still in year 11 sitting two AS levels, maths (c1) and business. Not to mention I achieved 4A*s as a year 10 and am predicted another 5 for this year along with 2 A grades. In addition to this, I'm predicted an A in business and maths.

Fall back with your arrogance, this is just TSR, you're acting as if you've never got a question wrong before, I'm not even doing business next year. We'll see who's laughing on results day.

I don't think I'll be 'laughing' on results day. But I do think I'll be very happy. You, on the other hand, will not be.
Reply 27
I don't think I'll be 'laughing' on results day. But I do think I'll be very happy. You, on the other hand, will not be.

Because I got a question wrong but will probably still get some marks for it?

Time will tell.
Original post by iBall
Because I got a question wrong but will probably still get some marks for it?

Time will tell.

I understand you are probably upset because of your evident poor performance in this exam, but please don't take it out on me.
Reply 29
I understand you are probably upset because of your evident poor performance in this exam, but please don't take it out on me.

Lol okay mate :yy:
Reply 30

You're a good troll btw
Reply 31

Got an A in both exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an E in it again..
Original post by iBall
Got an A in both exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Me too bud :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending