The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester Adult Nursing March 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I start at Chester in September, on the Warrington campus I'm so excited I Carnt wait to start, I've had my offer since Christmas, it's dragging just want to get there and start lol but I guess the break in between will be good. Carnt wait to meet you all xx
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
fab. What branch u studying.nibreally cant wait. Its gonna be great x
I'm doing adult nursing what are you doing? I live in wilmslow so I'll be commuting but it's not too far to be honest what about you? X
I will be doing adult nursing too. Live in Irlam on a small farm. Studying as a mature student. Chose Warrington for ease of access and loved the little campus lol x
by mature student i mean 32 not quite an oap lol x
Reply 65
Original post by jayden1983
I'm doing adult nursing what are you doing? I live in wilmslow so I'll be commuting but it's not too far to be honest what about you? X

I'm doing mental health nursing and I'm commuting from Liverpool so not too bad! I'm excited to meet everyone
I cant wait to meet new ppl. Gonna be fab... X
Lol pmwoodcock84 oap, I'm a mature student too same age well I'll be 33 by the time we start, I'm really looking forward to it and I'm glad I'm not the only mature student x
jayden1983 that's fab like u say not the ony mature student. Hey, u on facebook? Add me. Username is craigandpaul Morley. Be easier to chat. Do u have any idea when the dbs checks and occ health checks take place? X
Pmqoodcock, yes I have Facebook, I'll add you. I haven't a clue when they are, my guess is when ucas closes but I'm not quite sure when that is x
cool. No idea when it closes. Presume soon though as think university's have until end of may to respond so must be around that time. U planning to work whilst at uni? Think I'm gonna try bank at my current workplace x
Hiya I've tried to add you on Facebook and it won't let me so I've sent uou a message on Facebook messenger add me instead, I think it might be your privacy settings. I've not really thought about it to be honest, I think it I did work it would have to be bank as a nursing degree is demanding. X
jayden1983 what's your fb name and ill add u. Pm not come thru. My partner sorts the settings lol. X
Original post by pmwoodcock84
jayden1983 what's your fb name and ill add u. Pm not come thru. My partner sorts the settings lol. X

My Facebook name is Jayden Scott
Original post by pmwoodcock84

I've accepted your friend request and wrote on your wall, I've tried to send u an inbox but still Carnt send messages. I would rather that then keep pestering your Facebook wall spamming it up with info on uni, finance that sort of thing lol think you need to adjust your settings inbox me when your sorted it.
Reply 75
Original post by SophL21
I'm doing mental health nursing but I think all branches are together in the first year, not 100% sure though. I'm excited too September feels like ages away!!

im also doing mental health nursing at Chester Uni, Warrington campus!!
Reply 76
Original post by melx
im also doing mental health nursing at Chester Uni, Warrington campus!!

Yay! So glad I found someone everyone else I've met seems to be doing adult!
Reply 77
Original post by SophL21
Yay! So glad I found someone everyone else I've met seems to be doing adult!

I know what you mean, mental health is no where near as popular as adult nursing, but in our first year we train as one cohort which i think is really good!
Reply 78
Original post by melx
I know what you mean, mental health is no where near as popular as adult nursing, but in our first year we train as one cohort which i think is really good!

Yeah I know I'm excited to get started feels like ages away. Just trying to save as much money as possible in the mean time 😂
Reply 79
Hey, hope all your training is going well just wondering if any Current student nurses at Chester could message me please, it would be really helpful if you could answer a few questions for me. Thanks in advance x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending