The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester Adult Nursing March 2015

Hi guys - just received my offer for next March 2015 - anyone else? If anyone is interested I was thinking of starting a facebook page!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have an offer for mental health nursing in March 2015 at Chester :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Congrats. Have you been told your campus yet? I only received my offer yesterday so still waiting to hear about campus. Although ideally I'd like clatterbridge. X
Reply 3
Well done! Mental health is only at riverside in March, it's Warrington in September. I think you'll get a letter in the next week telling you all of that info! I filled out a form on my interview day that told me the campus do you remember filling one out? I think everyone learns together in year one then splits off into their specific fields x
Reply 4
Yes got the green form and handed it in. Riverside isn't available for March intake. I put clatterbridge, warrington then Leighton in that order. Do you have any idea what the time table is for march intake. I know September intake get Easter, Christmas and 3 weeks in summer. Do we get Easter off too with it being so close to the start date? X
Reply 5
Oh I see, there was only one option for metal health so it's riverside for me! No I'm not too sure, I assume the holidays would be different but I'll have to do a bit of research online and find out! I'm hoping my placements will be on the Wirral or not too far as that's where I live and I plan to stay at home :smile: x
Reply 6
Let me know if you find anything out. I was planning on attending the open day on Saturday but I can't now. May go to October one if I don't hear anything by then xx
Reply 7
Received my offer letter today and have been offered clatterbridge. So very happy x
Reply 8
That's great that you got what you wanted! Congrats :smile: x
Reply 9
Has a Facebook page been made? As I am studying Adult Nursing at the Chester Campus March 2015 xx
Reply 10
I don't think so not yet! Would it be better to start a nursing one because we'll all be together in year one? Xx
I have just made a group on Facebook :smile: for just any nursing at chester march 2015 intake. The group is called..... Nursing @ University of Chester March 2015. Please join xx
Reply 12
Ok will do! Thanks x
No worries xx
Reply 14
Couldn't find it I searched before but only 2014 came up! Xx
Reply 15
I am starting Mental Health @ Chester March 2015 too. I have just tried to search for the group but could also only find 2014 group? X
Oh how strange I have done it exactly the same name as the 2014 one. add me as a friend on facebook if you wish and il add you to it. my name is Kyza Edwards xx
Reply 17
Ok I will do! Xx
Reply 18
Hi Kyza I will friend you on fb too to join the facebook page, thanks x
I have accepted both requests & added you both to the group xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending