The Student Room Group

AS Level Spanish Edexcel 3rd June 2014

I was trying to find a thread like this one, but I couldn't find one, so I made one myself!! :biggrin:

What did you guys think of the exam?!
Reply 1
Thought it could have been a lot worse, hard vocab in the Mount Everest one. Any idea when people can get the mark scheme lol
Reply 2
yeah i agree, wasnt so sure why some climbers had died, i got that they were trapped?
Reply 3
Also, what did you get for the last question on the reading? about marijuana?
what was it again??
Reply 5
There was something about loads of people, and getting trapped. It then goes on further to say that, the safety cord can break :smile:

I can't remember the last question for the Marijuana one, what was the question?
It wasn't good nor bad. I hated the reading. Dropped so many marks. Didn't really understand the writing. Listening was alright I guess
yes - the answer to the question about why so many people died was because there was so many people and only one rope....
It said una cola ?
Isn't that a queue ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes it is but that isn't why so many people died.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought the interview with the app maker was difficult, I had to listen to it several times before I properly understood what the app did - didn't you point your phone at the TV when adverts were playing and it would tell you information about the advert? (Eg who made it, whether what it's saying is true, how much it cost to make?)

Quick Reply

Latest